Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Philly Area Car Cruise Nights Schedule 2012

8K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  6SPD4ME 
#1 · (Edited)
These are the best Car Cruise Nights that are open to Modern Mopar Muscle in the Philly-South Jersey Area for 2012. You may have others in your area. You can find them in www.cruizinnewsmagazine.com

If any additions need to be added please email me at ta.envy@gmail.com and I will add them to this post. Any additions will be noted in RED.

I've listed the Weekly Car Cruises followed by 1st thru 4th Monthly.

EVERY WEEK:
Sunday: Silver Diner - Route 38 (Across from Mall) Cherry Hill, NJ - 5-9pm
Monday: K-Mart - Kruse Road - Hamilton Square, NJ (Trenton) 5pm-till
Tuesday: Shadybrook Farms - Newtown, PA - 5pm-till... (starts May 8th thru September)
Wednesday: Chick-Filet/Lowe's Car Cruise - Armingo Avenue @ Butler Street - Philadelphia, PA - 5pm-till...
Friday: Roxborough Car Cruise - Ivyridge Shopping Center (Ridge Ave & Domino Lane) - Phildelphia, PA 5pm-till...
Saturday: South Jersey Street Cruise Night @ K-Mart - White Horse Pike, RT. 30 - Berlin, NJ - 5-9pm
Saturday: Cruise Night at Daphne's Diner - 11124 Route 130 South - Robbinsville, NJ - 6:30pm till?

EVERY LAST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH:
Hooters on Street Road - Bensalem, PA - 5-9pm (Raindate: 1st Thurs. of Next Month)
EVERY LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH:
Car Cruise at Uno's Franklin Mills in Philadelphia in Association with the Keystone Challengers - 11am-2pm thru September

1st WEEK:
Wednesday: Bordentown Yacht Club - 1 Farnsworth Ave. - Bordentown, NJ - 5-9pm

Aloft Hotel Cruise Night - 558 Fellowship Road - Mt. Laurel, NJ (Starts in May)
Cruise Night at Auto Zone - 1751 N. Olden Avenue - Ewing, NJ - 6pm till???

Thursday: Cruise Night (Across from Neshiminy Mall in PA Driver's Ed Lot) - Bensalem, PA - 5pm till...
Saturday: NE Muscle Car Car Cruise @ Katie O'Donnell Irish Pub - 4501 Woodhaven Rd (across from Franklin Mills Mall in WalMart Parking Lot) - Philadelphia, PA (Starts May 5th thru September)

2nd WEEK:
Wednesday: Brickhouse - 2402 Easton Road - Willow Grove, PA. - 5pm till...
Saturday: Wal-Mart (Routes 63 & 113) - Harleysville, PA - 5-9pm

3rd Week:
Thursday: Delaware Valley Road Runners Cruise Night @ Acme - West Trenton Rd & RT. 13 - Morrisville, PA 19067 - 5-8pm
Friday: Route 263 Marketplace Cruise Night - North of Street Road (across from Archbishop Wood HS - Easton Road - Warminster, PA - 5:30pm - till... Raindate: 4th Friday of the Month
Saturday: Vette & American Muscle Car Cruise - RT 611 & Street Road - Warrington, PA - 5-9pm

Diamond Diner - RT. 38 East - Hainesport, NJ - 4-8pm
Adelphia Car Cruise Night - 1750 Clements Bridge Rd - Deptford, NJ - 4-8pm

4th Week:
Friday: Fossil's Car Cruise -RT. 9 & Schawck RD - Freehold, NJ - 5-9pm

4th Friday Cruise Night @ Motorsports Park - Millville, NJ - 5:30pm till...

Saturday: Chesterbrook Shopping Center - Chesterbrook, PA - 5-9pm

See less See more
#2 ·
Harleysville PA Car Cruise Saturday @ WalMart

Hi Guys n Gals,
This the 2nd Saturday; April 14th is the Harleysville CC. If anybody is interested will meet at Neshaminy Mall Sears side Parking Lot at 3:30pm to cruise up the Turnpike to the Cruise. Please post if you are going.

Also, this Sunday: April 15th there is a FREE Car Show Cruise at Redz Bar on the Blvd (Philly) Southbound at Holme Circle make RT onto Solly Avenue then RT into Parking Lot . . . 12:30-5pm

Hope to see you all this weekend.

#3 ·
SWEET!!!! Be there - or - be square!:drink4:

#13 ·
Hey guys, the weather is clearing for Thursday thru Sunday. Good cruising weather in the forcast this weekend. Anybody heading to ...

Thursday...Morrisville, PA Acme
Friday... 263 Mrketplace
Saturday... RT 611 & Street Road Car Cruise

Please post...thanks!

#14 ·
just wana let everyone know that i am hosting my 1st cruise nite and car show brought to you by www.keystonechallengers.com ( wich i am a member of ). show is Sunday June 24th from 11am to 4pm at the UNO'S Chicago Bar and Grill at the Franklin Mills Mall. The first 20 challengers that register and show up will recieve a free hemi definition shirt so register fast and show we are expecting 40-50 cars if not more free for anyone and evryone the only 2 things we ask that u love cars and respect everyone elses cars.

#17 ·
just wana let everyone know that i am hosting my 1st cruise nite and car show brought to you by www.keystonechallengers.com ( wich i am a member of ). show is Sunday June 24th from 11am to 4pm at the UNO'S Chicago Bar and Grill at the Franklin Mills Mall. The first 20 challengers that register and show up will recieve a free hemi definition shirt so register fast and show we are expecting 40-50 cars if not more free for anyone and evryone the only 2 things we ask that u love cars and respect everyone elses cars.

This should be a cool event to have an excuse to get together like we did in the spring in the Philly/South Jersey area. It is right before Carlisle. I know many are going and this will be a good kickoff event to attend to get to know each other and ar cars before Carlisle. Let's try to get a head count by Thursday nite.

#16 ·
Just got great news from the people at UNO CHICAGO BAR AND GRILL that are allowing me to host this cruise nite / car show they are gonna pony up and purchase 4 trophies for the event. What im gonna do is put a donation jar out at the event and half the money collected will goto the club and there wonderfull cause of purchasing diabetic dogs for kids and the other half will go towards getting more trophies and a dj for next months car show so to all that are comming cant wait to see u guys on sunday june 24th

#20 ·
Saturday: October 13th ... 9am-2pm

Keystone Challengers "Toys 4 Tots" Open Car Show at Uno's Franklin Mills Mall in NE Philadelphia

Cost: $10. plus a Toy for either a Boy or Girl
Additional Info in Separate Thread in NE Section, plus Directions

*********** Weather Forcast ... Sunny/Cool in low 70s **********

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.