Dodge Challenger Forum banner

A&W Cruise

7K views 58 replies 13 participants last post by  ToxicOJ 
#1 · (Edited)
So we kind of hijacked a tread (sorry) and started some plans for a cruise up yo Middlebury VT to one of the last A&W drive-in restaurants left around here.

Looks like the date is June 19th.
I think a good meeting point would be Home Depot in Keene.
Here is the address for Home depot in Keene, NH.
22 Ash Brook Rd, Keene, NH 03431

We all get there and meet between 9:00-10am and leave at 10AM.
That will give us a good widow of time for those who have a longer drive.
Also so time to meet everyone and check out their rides.

Here is a list of people going or interested.

Ok ... so this will be the list of people who confirmed they are going ...
So far a possible 14 .. that would be a nice group but I know we have more!
I will post in the Hellcat forum and see if I can get more.
If you are on the list please let me know if you are a yes, no or maybe.

Here is a link to facebook. I created an event.
https://www.facebook.com/events/272968296383018/

1) ToxicOJ YES Marlow, NH
2) jmurray YES
3) sfmadmax YES Newton, NH
4) boogins YES Manchester, NH
5) USponycar Maybe
6) AimLessMoto YES
7) NH13RT
8) blkcat YES from the hellcat site....
9) ckidd YES from hellcat site...
10) PACKN8 Maybe Rumford, ME
11) Beerman YES Sharon, MA
12) 0211 YES Rindge, NH
13) 15 Scat pack YES Westmoreland, NH
14) Pinetreecat YES Maine
15) cbeau YES RI
16) Ralph Maybe NH

Here is the route I have chosen. Not the fastest route but that isn't the idea! This route has some nice roads through the mountains.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Kee...e3b044c068!2m2!1d-73.1373094!2d43.9899053!3e0

See less See more
#2 ·
I saw a purple hellcat near plaistow / Kensington the other day at a garage off of RT 107. Is that anyone here ?

#6 ·
We have an A&W nearby in Issaquah Washington. It's a great hot spot for car stuff every Sat. night during the summer.

#10 ·
Still waiting to see how many people are coming and from where. Then hopefully a meeting point or two.

If I had to pick a spot right now I would say in the Keene area or somewhere near there.
But when we get a bit closer, say around the 1st of the month, we will start to iron out the details.

I would like to get up there around 1PM though.

#20 ·
Hey there. I enter the VIN every day here:
Support Home Page
It just says, "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided"
I believe something should show just after the car's built, so I can pretty much bet it won't be here in time. :frown:

#23 ·
I think I secured a baby sitter so I'm leaning more towards a yes, will know more later this week

#25 ·
Sorry guys i'm not going to be able to make this trip Kids & grand kids will be home for the weekend!! Keep me posted on any other cruise's or M&G's planned.... I've been on quite a few in Ma. Ct. NY. non in Maine or New Hampshire yet!!!

Post up some pics of your cruise

Jerry

#27 ·
So I was able to iron out some time figuring out the kids situation. I'm in Newton NH. Which is 1 hour east of Manchester, then another hour drive to Keene... oye..... anyone from my neck of the woods driving ???? I could go to Manchester and meet someone too

#30 ·
My car was supposed to start build this past Monday, but as of today it's still D1 status. I can pretty much guaranty I won't have it in time for this event so I'm not on board this time.

#34 ·
Foster Motors is only about 1/2 mile south of A&W on route 7, will be on right side of road heading North, Foster's is a small family owned dealership and are real Mopar guys, they put on a good show, I live about an hour away and would love to meet up with you guys but i will be on vacation in NY that weekend, sounds like a great cruise!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.