Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Milwaukee, WI - July 15, 2012 Event

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jonmandude 
#1 ·
This Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM (Lunch) is our event at the Horny Goat Brewery (Milwaukee, WI). This event is a lunch with my friends from the Central USA Lamborghini Club. After the lunch/car show, there will be opportunities to park your car on the river walkway and take pictures. Then, if you are interested, the organizer of the St. Dominick’s Car Show has offered us front row parking with free beverages. We can all cruise together to that show if you are interested.

Details directly below. I hope that you can make it.

• Sunday, July 15, 2012 Lunch/Car Event at the Horny Goat Hideaway
  • Location: HORNY GOAT HIDEAWAY. 2011 S. First St. Milwaukee, WI 53207. Time: 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
  • Parking: We will be parking on the paved lot. Horny Goat employees will be blocking off reserved parking for our event.
  • Meeting spot: We can all meet at the Horny Goat Hideaway at 12:15 PM.
  • Lunch – A buffet will be available for lunch with a variety of items to choose from.
  • If you have never been to the Horny Goat, it is a really neat spot right on the river with excellent food. Completely renovated, it used to be a water pump station.
  • After the event, if you want to go to St. Dominick’s, we can all drive there together.
Please email me at jmg853@gmail.com if you can attend as I am taking a headcount for lunch for the Horny Goat (And my PM's get filled up).

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.