Dodge Challenger Forum banner

St. Louis peeps

5K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  radioguy1 
#1 ·
Hey STL folks, are there any Challenger clubs here?

I'm thinking of starting one....nothing formal, just a facebook page (plus this site) that I can post up events, and potential cruises-shows-get togethers.

I see other groups that are always doing stuff, and thought it would be cool...

Any interest?

#9 ·
Hey STL folks, are there any Challenger clubs here?

I'm thinking of starting one....nothing formal, just a facebook page (plus this site) that I can post up events, and potential cruises-shows-get togethers.

I see other groups that are always doing stuff, and thought it would be cool...

Any interest?
I don't know of any Challenger clubs. I'm all for one!
I am down 55 about 20 min from SOCO I am up for a club.
Me too. Sounds like fun.
Interested

Sorry I have not checked the regional threads in a while. I have maintained an informal e-mail list of about two dozen local owners from both sides of the river for about four years now. If you would like to be included shoot me a PM. The link is for local STL/IL car shows if you're interested in that.

ST LOUIS AREA & SOUTHERN ILLINOIS CAR SHOW LISTINGS

#10 ·
ray:
that's the good list for car shows that i follow. the one in downtown alton on sunday from what i've heard is a good one. i always try to talk if i can to the challenger guys at shows as love mine & am an old time mopar guy.. but will be showing my sho. too many challengers out there with lots of mods for me to compete. for anybody that needs mods done for them, like i didn't want to try the mopar hoods install, there is a good mopar place in st peters called cornerstone auto body.
mikev

#13 ·
We are located in Earth City

Feel free to come visit us! I'd be happy to take you on a tour of our facility

Nick C.

bought some of your interior accents for Christmas...nice stuff

#12 ·
As a STL resident, I would be interested in getting together. Great idea.

#14 ·
Hey,

I am apart of a car club in the st.louis by the name of SLAM car club. St.Louis American Muscle. We are all dedicated to enjoying our vehicles, while aiming for performance upgrades. We are MOPAR based. Please contact the presidents in the club so we all can meet up and have a good time when everyone is available.

Attachments

#15 ·
Hey guys... Meet and greet flyer attached.

Will be sunday, september 13,2015. Location is directly off the highway interstate 270 and west florissant. You will see a jack in the box. And the clock tower plaza is directly behind the jack in the box. Very big parking lot. Please come out and meet other mopar/muscle car enthusiast from all over the city.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:

Kali: 314-536-2107
Nique: 314-277-2613

Where: 11208 west florissant
Florissant mo 63033

When: september 13, 2015

Time: 5:00pm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.