Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2015 RT Lowered Rear alignment issue

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Wizard of Iz 
#1 ·
I installed Sportlines on my 2015 RT. The front alignment is great but the rear tires are angled in at the top, thus the tire does not sit flat. What is the best correction for this? I've seen some bushing inserts that will allow for adjustment. Would a adjustable trailing arm be better? How about the Speedlogix rear arms? What have you guys used and what works best?

#2 ·
Im dealing with the same issue lowered on KW springs. Camber is not adjustable on the Challenger suspension so i was actually thinking of going with the Eibach rear alignment kit:

Eibach Rear Alignment Kit 05-14 300, Challenger, Charger 3.5, 5.7, 6.1L, 392

It allows for +/-1.5 degrees of camber adjustment so it should sort out the negative camber that results from lowering.

Theres also a front kit that looks like it replaces the entire upper a-arm and adds an adjustable ball joint:

Eibach Front Alignment Kit 05-13 300, Challenger, Charger, Magnum 2.7, 3.5, 5.7, 6.1L

#4 ·
I just installed both of these Eibach products to solve my alignment issues after installing Mopar Stage 1 springs back in December of 2013.

Worked like a champ!

Reactions: Hulk_SRT
#3 ·
SPC makes an adjustable upper control arm kit, it is the same as as the eibach one just relabeled from what I've heard.

The Speedlogix adjustable upper control arms are the only other ones that I am aware of....

Personally I would choose either of the adjustable control arm options over a solution that relies solely on bushings. I prefer the flexibility that they offer in case I decide to alter my ride height again in the future.

How out of spec are you?
Just make sure the kit you go with has enough range to put things back where you want to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.