Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2015 srt lowered on h&r springs !

14K views 30 replies 25 participants last post by  ozmon 
#1 ·
Hey everyone haven't really been active on here but 2 weeks ago I lowered my car on h&r springs from a 14 . everything is perfect!! No problems and perfect height here's a few pictures

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Great Mod. That's all the new Scat Pack or SRT 392 needs, is to be lowered. Everything else with the cars is killer. Now you have a perfect Challenger. Great stance. The last pic really shows the killer stance.

#9 ·
Nice! You are like the rest of us, you can pass anything but a gas station! :guiness:

#14 · (Edited)
That looks fantastic!! I am interested to hear how the install and alignment went...

Did you have any issues with the active suspension? I talked to my parts guy at the local dealership and he said I would have to replace the shocks and remove the active suspension to drop my car. I am not sure how accurate that is....?

Regardless, I might have to order a set for my SRT8. :D

#18 ·
She looks great and I love the plate too

#20 ·
Coming from a Genesis to the SRT imagine my surprise when I saw that plate. Loved the orange and followed your threads. Great to see this drop, I'm looking for the same springs now. I'm curious about how this affects the adaptive suspension as well. Much different ride from stock?

#21 ·
I had a feeling you were on here and I just stumbled upon you lol.

#23 · (Edited)
Sorry that it take me a little to respond I forget to check the thread lol but I have not gotten an alignment yet but wouldn't see why it would be a problem to align it back to stock. I bought 22 in vossens that I m going to install and align with them. There is no affect on the suspension , to be honest the ride is basicAlly the same I forget that I m lowered lol. My genesis was slammed on coils so I m use to a stiff ride but it's only pretty stiff on track setting on a shitty road.

#24 ·
That's good to hear, thanks. My genny was also pretty harsh so I'm curious to feel the difference on the adaptive suspension. And I never said it on GenCoupe but I'll say it here - you had one of the nicest setups. Nice to see you continuing that trend with the SRT.

#28 ·
What did you pay for the KW? 750? I bought h&rs but KWs are looking much nicer right now and an even ride height. Adjustable right

#29 ·
Well i did a lot of research and coilovers was the only thing that would give me that drop i was looking for. Yea they are adjustable so i could go a little lower or raise it higher. You can also adjust the rebound and all that stuff for better ride comfort. Those KW i got set me back $1,750. Could have went with BC Racing for $1,000 but saw a lot of other Challengers with KW.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.