Dodge Challenger Forum banner

American Racing Mach 5 Wheels on

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Sergiom009 
#1 · (Edited)
I was looking for more visual pop from a set of wheels as I was growing tired of my chrome SRT reps. Looked for over a month and decided on the new American Racing Mach 5's. Made a huge impact on not only how the car looks but it's visual proportions. I love the matte clear finish. Has enough machined area to pull in the other chrome/silver bits and enough balck to tie into the trim and window tint. I am very satisfied with the results. Wheels are 20x9/E.T. 15 with 275/40's all around.

How it sat previous the new wheels/tint:

See less See more
Reactions: Triz
#4 ·
Thanks folks. I have yet to see another Challenger with these wheels. I was looking for something different, too.

#6 ·
The tire size works very well. No added weight to the steering and dead stable though I rarely get over 50mph as I am never on the freeway.

#7 ·
Looks great. Now throw some mopar stage ones on and close up the gap a little.

#8 ·
While I appreciate the feedback I just have no interest in dropping the car. Since having the new wheels installed I have had two co-workers ask if I did just that.

Reactions: teddyp
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.