Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Any SRT running Bendix brake pads?

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  1asrt8 
#1 ·
These are much cheaper! and are supposedly the EXACT same as the oem brembo pads that are 4x as much?

Anyone know about these?

Thanks

#6 ·
Put some Bendix pads on my 08 Challenger. I didn't notice much (if any) degradation in stopping power from, and I alternate driving beween my wife's 08 Bee(with OEM pads). I also put STOP TECH's on a CSRT8 I had a couple of years ago, and I didn't see any noticeable difference. The only big difference was the price...

#8 ·
Yeah, it's time for me to change my pads out again...after about 20k miles on the current set. Didn't get a chance to see how long the STOP TECHs would last, as I sold the CSRT8 and got the Challenger. What kind of mileage do you normally get from those pads?

#12 ·
Still had some pad left on them, but since I purchased the vehicle used, I wanted to get some fresh ones on there. My brakes started to squeal a bit, so I figured it was time. They're so easy to replace and the Bendix brakes were only about 70 bux for all four corners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.