ok, so i finally got the springs put on yesterday.
here are my comments/recommendation/advice
(1) the car just looks stunning now - i "think" it dropped the front a whole 2", but the rear only came down about 1.'5ish - still settling though
(2) the Camber Kit from SpeedLogix was the best thing
i could have done for this car. it's -.3 on both sides on the rears
(3) the car is noticeably more agressive in the turns and promotes confidence when you realize that body roll is almost non existent
(4) the car doesn't bounce, but you can clearly feel that you have springs - less rebound, but far from "jarring".
(5) the car is stiffer than the stock 6.1SRT suspension, but with less rebound, which i like because it makes it feel as if the car stays planted
(6) thanks to SpeedLogix for the Eibach Sportlines and Camber Kit
(7) thanks to my buddy Roger at the dealership for installing springs, installing camber kit, balancing all 4 tires and doing the alignement
(8) thanks to me for waking up at 4:30 this morning BEFORE going to Coffee and Cars to take a few pictures for our beloved forum members that are curious about this mod