Concave or Lip

• Concave

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Lip

Votes: 3 25.0%

Foreline CF3C: Concave vs Lip

6K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Trooper800 
#1 ·
Got a quick one here... I ended up passing on wheels this season for suspension and a few other things. Looking at the Forgeline CF3C. They offer a few different disc options boiling down to concave or lip. The more lip the less concave etc and vise versa. I've been pretty set on the matte black center, gloss black lip for a while.

Thoughts?

Concave:

Lip:

See less See more
#3 ·
No doubt, the orange is tough on the eyes... I wish there more pictures online of Challenger running the CF3C but I wanted to be application specific.

A couple more examples of matte/gloss black color combo below... Some cars can run very small offsets for various reason so the wheel can be both concave and have some lip.

#5 ·
I'm open to suggestions as long as I can still mix and match matte and gloss blacks... I thought about going Forgestar CF5 in matte. Vossen CV3s are nice but the profile is pretty square. Would also like to stick with a forged wheel driving WI roads. I've dented my share of wheels on past vehicles.

Forgeline will set the lip and concave to any combination but you can only work with so much using a +23 offset on a 20x10.5" wheel. Granted Camaros run much higher offsets.

#7 ·
Those are slick!!! Good Looking out!

It's so difficult to get a good look at all the wheels out there, so many.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.