Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Got my girl some new shoes!!!

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  doughboy 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I finally made the jump and picked my girl up a new set of kicks, I was very picky about what wheels I was going to run so it took me a while, originally I was set on 20" viper reps but I only liked the looks of them when they were 22" and I wanted to stay 20". soooooooooo I ended up dropping the cash and gettin myself a set of custom Lexani LX15 with custom red accents added..my car is TorRed so I wanted to incorporate a lil red, a lil black and a lil chrome..so here she is..yes I know the wheel gap sux but the eibach sportline kit is already on the way and will be installed by weekend hopefully as long as it shows up this week as planned, I went with a 2" drop to set me right down on top of tires with prob less than half inch of wheel gap..hopefully pics load ok so lemme know what ya guys think, I also wrapped my T/A hood in carbon fiber..thats gotta be a first for anybody to do!!!ll post a few pics of that too!!

See less See more
Reactions: GHOSTDANCE
#2 ·
I don't post often and as a rule I don't like busy wheels/cars but damn if you didn't pull if off with this one. Some times the right ingredients makes the difference I guess. The hood (love the hood), stripes, and wheels all together with that beautiful red just works.

Hard to put your finger on it when it works sometimes...it just works and you gotta take it as it is

I say :rocker:

#3 ·
Thanks man I appreciate it..I was worrying about getting too busy myself..the carbon hood is temporary and will get removed for paint prob after summer

#7 ·
Thanks!! As noted above the 2" drop kit is already on its way..I was gonna wait to post pics until after it was installed but I went ahead and posted cuz I was excited.

#8 ·
Thank you veryuch..I appreciate it.. I own a small custom auto salon and I wrap hoods for tuners and such so I did the wrap myself..the material is spendy but I buy it in bulk and its a very nice product..installs nicely and wprks well with heat without distorting pattern. It was not a kit I just cut it off my roll and it took about 5hrs to do..not an easy job.very tedious and im super picky about my cars and my work.

#9 ·
Thanks man..Ive only had csr since late sept and she was bone stock when I got her..ive been busy since then getting her ready for summer and customizing!!

#11 ·
Best hood I've seen in this forum. Love your car bro

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
thanks man i reall appreciate it !!! Ive put alot of hard work into this car and $$$ to get it to this point..still have a few mods i want to do but they are mainly performance mods...I think any more aesthetic mods wil be too much!!

#12 ·
Well the eibachs tracking says thurs delivery so I know whatim doin on sat!!!

#13 ·
C'mon weekend!!!

#14 ·
That is one schweet hood!!! Wheels are very nice as well, but dayuuumm I was drawn to the hood like a bug to a zapper light!

#16 ·
Thanks everybody..my shop is in Oregon unfortunately a long way for you..I'd love to do work for you but I am quite a drive away lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.