Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hellcat lowered on KW Adjustable Coil Springs

11K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Spartan040 
#1 ·
I installed the KWs on my new Hellcat a few weeks back. Very easy install, and these height adjustable springs do not affect the adaptive suspension or ride quality in any way. I initially lowered the car exactly 1" all the way around, measuring from the floor to the wheel lips. The car has since settled another .25", making the total drop 1.25" on all 4 corners. Very happy with the results..

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, that car with it's stance and color makes my funny bits all tingly.

Reactions: rghoskins and Triz
#8 ·
Did you check your speedometer after those tires? I'm going to make a move on some 305's but was also considering getting the wheels widened. Looks great!

#16 ·
You saved me some time. I am going to install my KW adj. springs this weekend. I have the Mickey's on a second set of rims and was wondering how low I could go with those. Your 1" initial setting is where I will start and should settle just like yours. Thanks for sharing and you gave me the place to start.

Reactions: BlownGTX
#9 ·
If your happy with the adjustments and track the car, you may want to corner balance the suspension. All 4 corners are measured on scales and the adjustable coils are fine tuned to get proper weight balance.
Looks bad ass!

#17 ·
Dear GTX, I was at a car cruise last Sat. and i seen a HC i have a 2013 srt8, i notice that the HC sit lower already on factor spec. My car is stock and it was about 2" taller. I thought it might had been do to tire size, i have 255x45x20 and Hc are 275x40x20 i can't see that lower more than a 1/2".
So i was wondering what the factor did to get her to sit lower. And now you have lower yours even more how much ground clarence do you have. Thnx.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.