Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Installed these goodies today...

14K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  maulerz27 
#1 ·
Wheels: BC Forged SN13 - Matte Black face / Brushed black tinted lip - 20x9F / 20x11R
Tires: Continental Contisport Contact 5P 255/40/20F / 295/35/20R
Suspension: BC Racing Coilovers

See less See more
#3 ·
Not sure how wheels can look Camaroish. I opted for custom 2 piece wheels to set myself apart from all the Challengers with cheap chrome cast wheels. And the vents are styled after the 1971 Challenger... google it.

Reactions: Radride
#4 ·
This is the first Challenger that looks f**king great with after market wheels. You have some great taste. I can't say the same for others. BTW, can you take a photo straight down the rear fender. I want to see how much the wheel pokes. Also, can you post your rear offsets?

R.K.

#7 ·
I only wish that some of the big wheel manufacturers would make a retro wheel of the 70's Rallye Wheel. Foose makes a 20 inch that doesn't really do the job. They need to make an 18" and up with the beauty ring . I would buy a set in a heart beat !

Attachments

#9 ·
Will the Year One wheels fit on a 2014 RT ?

#20 ·
Yeah this silver SP looks HOTT!.. Great choice on the exterior visuals.

#22 ·
Looks real good man! I just made my decision to go with BC Coilovers as well and getting them installed next week, How low did you drop it? I love how yours sits. Also wanted to know if you bottom out going over potholes & if the ride is bouncy? The streets is San Francisco sucks and full of potholes. I felt so bad when I bottomed out with my previous cars.

#23 ·
Looks like a beast!

#25 ·
Everyone has their own preferences. He obviously wanted the vents. As long as he is happy with them, then they look great ;) I'd not mod my car to please others.

A Guy

#27 ·
Your car looks great! I like your wheel choice and I especially like how your wheels completely fills out the wheel wells. Also, love the yellow brembo calipers. Nice job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.