Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Nitto NT421Q

4K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  1H8U 
#1 ·
Hey I was wondering if anyone has the Nitto NT 421Q? I'm planning on getting a set this week 275/45/20 on Scat Pack Shaker and wanting to know any experience with them. After 14k on the original tires it's time to change them.

Thanks

#3 ·
Yeah it was between the Motivo or the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S that I was planning. The Michelin are much more expensive ($45 more a tire). I went with the Nitto based on friends review and he has it on his SRT and says he loves them. He's put over 20k miles on the tire this year and holding up good. He and I user our Challengers as a daily driver so we put miles on our cars so I wanted a tire that had good treadwear. I'm not into racing or taking it to the track.

Thanks

#8 ·
I was going to get the Motivos but these are the replacement for them. According to what I've been reading and what some of the tire stores told me they are discontinued and these are the replacement.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.