Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Wheels on a budget...

5K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Blueboar 
#1 ·
Show me some cool 20" rims that would look good on a Challenger for $200 per wheel or less...

THANKS!

#3 ·
Amazon has good whls for cheap..

#5 ·
go to amazon, type in "20x9 5x115" and search. Those are the wheel dimensions for challengers. You can filter as you please.

Reactions: DarthNeo64
#6 ·
for a retro look:
Vision Legend 5 142 Gun Metal Machine Lip
for a bold look:
Pacer 787MB Benchmark

Reactions: DarthNeo64
#10 ·
Fact: Rims

that look like old school cragers, whether chrome, black, gunmetal, or brushed aluminum look the best.

#11 ·
that look like old school cragers, whether chrome, black, gunmetal, or brushed aluminum look the best.
80's IROC rims and old school Keystone Classics!!!! :wink3:

Bet you can't guess when I grew up.... hahaha!!!!

Reactions: c26bt34c
#19 ·
Guess what? Even the factory Hellcat rims are made in Asia.

Tire Material property Electric blue Synthetic rubber Textile

I don't get the guys that make fun of rims not made in the USA. Most of us can't afford or aren't willing to spend $5000-$10000 on rims.

To the OP get what you like and makes you happy. Don't worry about what others say.

#20 ·
#22 · (Edited)
Those chromed plastic clads are not that lite, did a search in the forum found a member who says 32pds on the clads, the strada weight by FedEx 28pds includes box and inside packing to protect wheel ........

#24 ·
got these to go to a staggered setup, I put 295's on the rear and kept my stock SRT wheels for backup or for use as a spare tire if needed (if i go out of state again, i want a spare with me). :thumbsup:

sorry it's a crappy pic, i took it as i was leaving discount...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.