Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Wheels spacer

6K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  rmfootball69 
#1 ·
Anyone running wheels spacers what size please show pictures looking to make the wheels flush to the fenders currently lowered on H&R springs

#3 ·
Johned is right if I remember correctly a lot of people said no, but also said it probably wouldn't hurt to use a small spacer, I forget the size but I know its floating on the forums here somewhere.

#4 ·
I ran 1.5 inch on stock R/T wheels (8.5") while I awaited my replicas. It put the rim edge 100% spot on at the outside fender line. I was not lowered. No issues, gave it a better look, albeit a temporary one for me.
Hemi4Us

#7 ·
A generally accepted width is 3mm but some push it to 5mm. But then I think you're too highly loaded on the axle hub for a hub centric wheel. Anything more than that and you need offset spacers with their own bolt ups which the Jeep guys have been running for years. Not a big problem but it will change your steering and suspension geometry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.