Armwrestling - Page 3 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Off-Topic Discussion Anything not Challenger-related having legitimate subject matter goes here - must be work-safe. Post ALL social & 'just for fun' threads in the Chat Lounge ONLY). **NOTE: ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic - NO POLITICS**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 05:09 PM

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by omen omega View Post
ya, you have to train on roids man. you have to hit the gym still and put your time in....but the gains you can see and the recovery and the test and energy make it much more feesable to hit the gym more and get way better gains.

I take NoExplode and feel jacked. I could only imagine roids making it easier. They were all brutes before Omaha. I am not taking anything away from them. but it is near impossible for a guy to compete when he is the only natural guy in the bunch.

I LOVE strongman competitions. They are awesome
Me too! I have a huge amount of respect for these guys, natural or not. Here is a very classic clip of my man Samuelson arm wrestling in WSM:

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic STP, sunroof, tint, 430 rbz, 3.92 gears, 6 speed.
MODS:
Zoomers catback exhaust
AFE Stage II cold air intake
Barton short throw shifter
Fastman ported throttle body
Diablo CMR tune by Johan
Mopar hood struts
Mopar strut tower brace
Spohn sway bar end links
Speedlogix rear adjustable control arms
Speedlogix tension bars
Jet 180* t-stat
SRT8 6.1 chin spoiler
Billet Technology catch can
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#22 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 09:06 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you must warn me before someones arm is snapped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FML

I will now never arm wrestle again. I will retire as Washington State Champ.

Also those guys are so stacked it is redirkulas

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store. Not the team For those 13 seconds or less, I'm free." -Win Diesel
#23 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 07:33 AM

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by omen omega View Post
you must warn me before someones arm is snapped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FML

I will now never arm wrestle again. I will retire as Washington State Champ.

Also those guys are so stacked it is redirkulas

Yeah I should of warned about the arm bone snapping there, sorry about that. Very very nasty injury. Arm wrestling is such a dangerous sport if you don't know what you are doing. Magnuses technique and power are so overwhelming, that Nathan got bested twice. If he used better form and did not allow his wrist to be pulled that far back so far, he could of avoided an injury. He could of shifted his body to the side and tried a shoulder press to counter Magnesens top roll. Certain events in WSM are too dangerous if you don't know the technique that goes along with it. Magnus has one of the strongest grips in the world, and he is one of two men in the world who can close the Captian of Crush #4 gripper. Save for a gorilla's grip, it's almost impossible to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode