Gun outing newspaper hires ARMED guards - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

» Featured Product
Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Anything not Challenger-related having legitimate subject matter goes here - must be work-safe. Post ALL social & 'just for fun' threads in the Chat Lounge ONLY). **NOTE: ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic - NO POLITICS**

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 07:31 AM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gun outing newspaper hires ARMED guards

LOL...oh the irony of it all

Gun Owner-Outing Newspaper Hires Armed Guards

2009 TorRed S/E

9-11-01 nose badge | 3.5L hood badges | CAI | Hood pins | MOPAR hood struts/pedal kit/fuel door | blacked out side mirrors | Under dash ambient light | Jones Full Boar exhaust | Cuda' style MOPAR hockey stick striping | Script grill badge

"All you can take with you is that which you have given away"
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how appropriate....lol
Luke
WWW.STEVEWHITEPARTS.COM
FOR THE BEST MOPAR PARTS PRICES ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!
facebook.com/stevewhiteparts1
828-324-4410
800-779-3634
Old 01-02-2013, 08:54 AM

they want everyone unarmed except themselves

just like Rosie did....she has armed guards protecting her children

the funny thing these self centered types never get is --what does an ordinary citizen do when threatened and who cant afford to hire an armed security guard....

i guess they expect them to be unprotected and die

IM GOING TO DRIVE OVER YOUR CAR
AND DO A BURNOUT ON YOUR HOOD!
Old 01-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
something that was sent to me

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevewhiteparts For This Useful Post:
Robo (01-02-2013), Rudedog (01-03-2013), USRWDV8 (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:35 AM

Thanked 1,629 Times in 1,047 Posts
Oh, yeah, that's an old staple of the anti mindset that's been exposed over and over again (like that story about rabid anti-gun Dianne Feinstein carrying a .38 in her purse illegally and doing her best to obtain US Marshall creds to carry everywhere).

I just got around to read an LA Times editorial from this past Sunday on the matter. Don't do this, kids, it's bad for your blood pressure and sanity. Their take, OF COURSE, is that what Worley did nothing wrong because it's public records, that actually criminals have been shown to avoid armed households, and that the right of parents to know where guns are for the safety of their children outweighs the gun owners' right to privacy. They concluded with one of the scariest things I've ever read in their nutty rag: Younger people seem to mind all of this less than older people, so maybe the problem will solve itself by creating a society in which privacy is much less treasured than it once was.

So the 'solution' to the 'problem' that gun owners present is to wait until they die off and program the young into loving being turned into sheep. Thanks to the social media and corporations like Apple and Google, what we will soon turn into, apparently and not surprisingly a liberal dream, is a society similar to that of insects (think ants or bees) in which individuality and initiative will mean nothing and where the drones will be at the unquestioning service of a governing elite.
I've been seeing this coming for a looong time and deeply resent the way information technology is slowly being used to turn us into 'naked' clones with no privacy, and also the way younger generations embrace the process.

If someone published lists of homosexuals, or liberals, or blacks so that people could avoid sending their kids to play nearby the outrage would be deafening. There's public records about that too, though. That Worley list is like a scarlet letter or yellow jewish star. It's only palatable to the Times, and they dismiss the risks so easily, because they want to slap it on a portion of the population that they feel needs to disappear. The 'younger people' they talk about have been endoctrinated by the education system, the media and the entertainment business and reprogrammed into being fearful of guns and individuality for over four decades now.

Last edited by USRWDV8; 01-02-2013 at 10:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to USRWDV8 For This Useful Post:
HEMIZSP (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:36 AM

Near 90% of mass murderers are on psychoactive drugs such as Prozac (I started keeping track after Columbine).

Banning psychoactive drugs would do far more to stop mass murderers than banning guns.

News flash--all the current talk about banning guns is not about stopping mass murder, it's just about banning guns.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OttoPilot For This Useful Post:
HEMIZSP (01-02-2013), Highperf15 (01-04-2013), Isaac-1 (01-03-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 AM

Yes, gun owners are nothing but scapegoats. As the guy in Luke's video said, it's about misdirection: we are made to look at something else so that we miss what's in front of us. That way we can't demand from politicians that they actually solve society's problems. The hoopla about gun violence is grossly exaggerated and manipulated to keep us in fear (in line) of something that's not the actual cause of danger. Doctors are always so very vocal against gun violence when they cause a lot more misery and death themselves and are in the pockets of the drug companies that put armies of zombies behind the wheel and create the time bombs that go off here and there in crowds. But let's blame guns so we can slowly take them away and have a docile and defenseless population of suckers instead of free citizens. Oh, the irony...

Last edited by USRWDV8; 01-02-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: I just like to tweak (posts)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USRWDV8 For This Useful Post:
HEMIZSP (01-02-2013), Highperf15 (01-04-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 11:04 AM

Hypocrisy.
These self centered, idea-logs, and morons have no real values or principles that has any roots. They're nothing but shallow thinking hypocrites who don't even realize at times that their actions and behaviors constitute so.
NOW they need a taste if their own medicine. Use their tactics against them. Bash and trash them. I say give them hell.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
USRWDV8 (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 09:07 PM

Ever heard the old saying, "a liberal is a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet"? Looks like while they were opposed to guns and self-defense from the height of their ivory towers, once their life is at stake they suddenly realize that an armed response might be appropriate... Now a Ghandi approach, I'd respect: guns are bad and don't solve anything, therefore threaten me and I won't defend myself. What they're doing is nothing but hypocritical flip-flopping.

Disclosure: I work as a bodyguard, half of the time for anti-gun celebs (as you would expect in LA). The irony of being a hired gun for people who vote and lobby to deny the means of self-defense to people less fortunate, while calling themselves socially-conscious and compassionate, was never lost on me. We are often told to never let on that we are armed as this is not good publicity and PR, on top of making their friends uncomfortable, you see?

Last edited by USRWDV8; 01-06-2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: It's open season on typos
The Following User Says Thank You to USRWDV8 For This Useful Post:
HEMIZSP (01-03-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey the Guard in that photo was NOT ARMED???? hummmm?

54 Plymouth
59 Apache
"She may not be the youngest gal at the ball... but she can still turn a head or two"

[/url]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.