How About a Joke Thread (Keep it Clean) - Page 4 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion Anything not Challenger-related having legitimate subject matter goes here - must be work-safe. Post ALL social & 'just for fun' threads in the Chat Lounge ONLY). **NOTE: ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic - NO POLITICS**

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 08:44 AM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Little Timmy comes downstairs and asks his mom, "What's for breakfast?" Mom replies, "Go do your chores and I'll have it ready." Not thrilled with the idea of chores before breakfast he goes about feeding the cows after which he gives several a good swift kick. Then he moves along to feed the chickens and again kicks a few. Then on to the pigs and yet again he takes his frustration out on them by kicking them. When he returns to the breakfast table he has a bowl of dry cornflakes sitting at his spot. He asks, "Why do I only get some dry cereal for my breakfast?" Mom explains, "I was watching out the kitchen window and saw how you kicked the cows so you ain't having no milk. Then I saw you kicking the chickens so I ain't fixing you the eggs I had. Well you know that you did the same thing to the pigs so no bacon."

At that moment dad comes down the stairs and immediately trips over the cat and after picking himself up kicks the cat across the kitchen. Timmy grins and says, "Pop I know what you ain't gettin tonight!"
Mopar long IAT sensor
Mopar functional hood scoops
Mopar strut tower brace
Mopar performance sway bars
Mopar hood struts
Mopar door sills
Mopar splash guards
Mopar Challenger-R/T emblems-grill, rear spoiler
SHHNAPPA CAPS!
Custom dash emblem by Nate
Ziebarted and undercoated
BIG MOPAR smile on face

Last edited by deranged; 11-29-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to deranged For This Useful Post:
USRWDV8 (10-11-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 02:29 AM

Thanked 1,353 Times in 838 Posts
A couple got a talking parrot as a gift on their wedding night. Leaving for their honeymoon the next day, they decided to take the parrot with them since they couldn't find anyone to look after the bird while they were gone. Once they got to their honeymoon suite, they put the parrot next their bed. But every time they had sex the parrot would make a annoying comment. So after the second night the husband decided to cover the cage with a towel and told the parrot if it made one more comment it was going to the zoo. It was their last day on their honeymoon and they started packing. They had this one huge suitcase that wouldn't close. The wife thinking maybe a little weight would do the trick said to her husband "honey let me sit on it". So the wife sat on the suitcase but still no luck. So the husband thinking he's a bid heavier than the wife said "honey let ME sit on" but still the suite case would not close. And then the wife said to her husband "honey lets both of us sit on it and we'll try". At that point the parrot yanked the towel and said "zoo or no zoo I gotta see this.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
USRWDV8 (10-11-2013)
Old 12-05-2012, 10:43 AM

Man buys extraordinary parrot to impress his aging mother on her 85th birthday, parrot can speak five different languages fluently, add, subtract, division, multiplication, even quote passages from the bible upon request. A few days later Son asks mother how the bird was, ......mother replies..., “Thank you very much son, the chicken was delicious”

A bear is swaggering down a forest path singing “I'm a dirty rotten pig”... “I'm a dirty rotten pig”...“I'm a dirty rotten pig”... he happens upon a small fluffy rabbit in the path...rabbit says...“hello,... your not a pig!,... your a bear!”
The bear picks up the rabbit, wipes his behind with it, tosses the rabbit into the bush, and carries on down the path singing,..“I'm a dirty rotten pig”... “I'm a dirty rotten pig”... “I'm a dirty rotten pig”...
Old 02-09-2013, 08:39 AM

Did you hear about the 71 year old woman arrested for prostitution in California. Walmart named her greeter of the month!!!
In the order I installed them K&N drop-in,suitcase replaced with two magnaflow double offset 2.5" in and out, Jet 180* thermostat. Predator 93cai tune, clean air tube, resonator delete , Fastman ported throttle body..Dyno 8-17 ,102.18* F,, 334 rwhp. torque 359 ft.lbs.A/F 12.6 , SRT8 suspension up grade, Hood struts Best 1/8th mile 2.01 60 ft.,8.49@83.78, DA 88 Only 1/4 mile 2.11 60 ft.1/8th 8.71@82.77 1/4mi.13.41@ 105.49
Old 02-09-2013, 08:53 AM

Why don't blind people skydive?

.....it scares the sh_t out of their dogs.

"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a Challenger bad ass enough to pull up right beside it."
Flowmaster Cat Back Super 40 exhaust
Diablo Trinity Tuner
Speedlogix Catch Can
180 T-stat
Bunch of BT stuff
and other lovely additions coming soon

Last edited by Zute; 02-09-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:24 AM

did you hear about the midget psychic that escaped from jail ...... they are looking for a small medium at large
Eibach Lowering springs,Mopars upgraded front and rear sway bars ,Mopar front strut tower bar, RazorsEdge rearstrut tower bar ,LMI fendermount CAI, Pred. 93 tune , functional scoops , Kooks headers , Kooks highflow cats, MBRP Catback, 180 TT, 87mm MM Throtlebody(polished) ,Moroso Billet Rad. res. and power steering tank , Moroso CC with drain..aero force guages, dual guage pod

2008 Dodge Sprinter
2010 Challenger R/T
2013 300S
The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrt For This Useful Post:
HEMIZSP (02-10-2013)
Old 05-13-2013, 08:13 PM

Guy walking along a beach comes across what looks like a jeanie bottle - figures what the hey - picks it up and gives it a rub... VAAARRROOUUSSHHHHH ! in a huge cloud of dark smoke, a jeanie appears and says " I've been in that bottle for a 1,000 years...name it and it's yours " - guy thinks for a moment and says " I always wanted to go to Hawaii but I can't go by boat because I get sea sick, and I can't fly because I get air sick.... I want to drive to Hawaii !
Jeanie thinking out loud mumbles... the men..! the materials...! the logistics...! pauses and asks - "tell me, is there anything else you may want ? guy thinks for a moment any replies " YES !... I always wanted to know the inner workings of the female mind !" with that, the jeanie replies... "so...was that a 2 or 3 lane highway to Hawaii ?"
Old 05-26-2013, 06:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Photos: (27)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wife: "You know that young couple that moved in across the street last week?"

Husband: "Haven't met them yet. Why?"

Wife: "Every morning last week, I noticed the husband kissing his wife, at the door, on his way off to work."

Husband: "That's nice."

Wife: "How come you don't do that?"

Husband: "Well, I might after I get to know her."

Zoomer's 3 inch Cat Back Exhaust / Skip Shift Eliminator / SP Strut Tower Brace / SP 180 T-Stat / SP Catch Can / AFE Stage II CAI / CMR Tune By Adam at ST / Hurst-Gunslinger Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter / Polished Door Sills / Sequential Turn Signals / 1 of 351
Old 05-26-2013, 07:32 PM

how do you know when your girl freind is getting to fat ......... when she starts fitting in your wifes clothes ..... ((ducking)) it was a joke ... i swear
Old 05-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Premium Member

Photos: (4)
My wife says to me "you never take me anyplace expensive"...
...so I brought her with me to the Gas station!
Ba-dump dump!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.