Diablosport Unlocked PCM and Trinity or Intune I2 @ MarylandSpeed! Free 180 T-stat! - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Diablosport Unlocked PCM and Trinity or Intune I2 @ MarylandSpeed! Free 180 T-stat!

A lot of people have asked when we would start offering the unlocked PCMs and Tuner packages for the 2015-2016 Mopar Vehicles.

We are excited to say we finally got them added to the website. For a limited time, we will also kick in a free Jet 180 T-stat and FREE shipping.

You can order direct from our website at the link below!

Diablosport Intune I2 or Trinity & Unlocked PCM Combo Package - 2015-2016 Dodge, Chrysler, & Jeep Vehicles [DIA-PCM-Tuner] - $999.00$899.00 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

For a limited time get a FREE Jet 180 Thermostat when you buy this package!

This package is for an Diablosport unlocked PCM and a Trinity or Intune I2. You will enter your Year, Make, and Model Info during the checkout process. Please also include your VIN and mileage at time of purchase in the order comments at checkout. You can also call us @ 443-730-9428 and provide that info after checkout. [/FONT]

• For more info on the DiabloSport Intune I2 Tuner - CLICK HERE
  • For more info on the DiabloSport Trinity Tuner - CLICK HERE
Diablosport has created a solution to tune
2015-2016 Chrysler cars & trucks, but it’s a little different than using a typical tuner. Tuning a 2015-2016 Chrysler car or truck now requires an aftermarket unlocked PCM as well as the tuner in order for you to tune up your ride. We can provide you all the necessary equipment (PCM and Tuner) that allows you to install a tune on your vehicle.

Here’s how it works: Provide us with your vehicle’s VIN and Odometer mileage and we will send out an aftermarket PCM and any tuning devices you need to tune the vehicle. You will replace your vehicle’s stock PCM with the aftermarket Diablo PCM through a simple process that should only take about twenty minutes. Once you have replaced the factory PCM, you can install a tune with your DiabloSport tuner and you’re ready to go! If you need to go to the dealership for service work, re-install your original PCM and the dealer will not be able to tell that you have done any modifications.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for Awesome Prices and Service!

We Price Match! Call Us @ 443-730-9428
The Following User Says Thank You to MarylandSpeed For This Useful Post:
SKULLNUTZ (08-12-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-12-2016, 07:25 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im about to pull the trigger on this but a little green on which tuner to go with.

Differences and preferences guys?

Thanks!

2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat A8
Bwoody CAI (soon)
Stock for now
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
They both do the same tunes. The Trinity is just designed to be mounted in the car and has things like virtual gauges.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2016, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
We are still working to hit a sales goal for October! Please call us @443-730-9428 for extra savings and great custom deals!
Thanks for the orders everyone! Also be sure to checkout our Fall Sale with savings up to 40% on some lines!!
: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!
[/URL]
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2016, 08:04 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLNUTZ View Post
Im about to pull the trigger on this but a little green on which tuner to go with.

Differences and preferences guys?

Thanks!
With the Intune you can tune more than one car,you just have to buy an additional license for like $110.

2014 Core SRT auto.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 09:26 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Got mine ordered tonight. Im very pleased on doing business with you guys!
I highly recommend MarylandSpeed for your tuner/pcm needs.
Thanks again!!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-22-2016, 01:34 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLNUTZ View Post
Got mine ordered tonight. Im very pleased on doing business with you guys!
I highly recommend MarylandSpeed for your tuner/pcm needs.
Thanks again!!

Oh boy!! Here comes the JUICE!!

Which did you go with?

2015 SRT 392 A8, Granite, Sepia, R2C Black Hex CAI, Scott Drake Black billet fuel door, KW Adjustable Springs, BWoody Sway Bar End Links, Speedlogix Upper Control Arms, Scott Drake Front Shock Tower Brace, Billet Tech Catch Can, Nitto 555 G2's, 20% tint.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-22-2016, 10:27 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Just a tuner and pcm for now Bob. My friend running that 100 shot finally has some engine issues so my thoughts are going to the 390 rear end thats on another thread here and tune.
NOS still isnt out of the picture yet to but a 50-75 shot is in my thoughts currently on the stock pistons or the forged route. Got about another year of warranty left so Im gonna milk it for a bit
The Following User Says Thank You to SKULLNUTZ For This Useful Post:
Bob Brown (10-22-2016)
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Looking for a great deal this weekend!? Our Sales staff will be in and out of the office today and are working to hit a sales goal for the week! Please call us @443-730-9428 for extra savings and great custom deals! Leave them a message and they will give you a call back.

Thanks for the orders everyone! Also be sure to checkout our Fall Sale with savings up to 40% on some lines!!

: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
We know the Veterans out there make a big sacrifice for all Americans. Today is your day and we would like to take a chance to say THANKS with awesome discounts.
With this sale, call us @ 443-730-9428 and tell us what you want. We will work up an awesome one off discount as our way of saying thanks! If you see a chat window, you can also pop up a chat. We have great savings on all the major lines like Kooks, Corsa, Borla, Magnaflow, AFE, and MUCH more!
Again, THANKS for all you do!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Supporting Vendors > Maryland Speed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode