Start you own ChallengerTalk garage now! Another great feature available to all members, brought to you by your challengertalk.com team. Create a garage for your vehicle, boat, bike and more!

Destiny

Garage
Vehicle Name Destiny
Year 2016
Make Dodge
Model Challenger R/T Shaker
Color Bright White/Ruby Red
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker
History I was glad to see the Challenger return, but the car REALLY caught my eye when I saw the 2015 facelift. The subtle tweaks to the fascias and the gorgeous new dashboard immediately turned me onto the car, and I set a goal to make it my next car. Through hard work and a bit of luck, everything came together.

My good friend works as a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram salesman, he was able to locate one equipped EXACTLY how I wanted it, and we worked out a great deal. I couldn't be happier with this car - they say "don't meet your heroes" but I often wonder if those people picked the right heroes.

From the sharp styling, to the spacious interior, to the comfortable ride, to the roaring performance and snarling V-8 exhaust note, I can't think of another car I'd rather have. Glad to have joined the Mopar family.
In-Car Entertainment
Harmon-Kardon Logic 7 GreenEdge Audio Group - 18 Speakers, 2 Subwoofers
Views: 122

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome