Dodge Challenger Forum banner
Here’s my own made up version of what I think Dodge may have produced if they had made a Cuda challenger.
its still a work in progress
My SXT Challenger and mods so far.
These 2 lights keep coming on and off it first starts with the service power steering and after the service shifter pops up
2014 Challenger SRT8 Plum Crazy w/8k on the Clock
2014 Challenger R/T Classic in White with Manual Transmission
2010 Challenger R/T Classic in Hemi Orange with Manual Transmission
A touch of red on black makes something nice even better. I was going for the red accents scheme which I think enhances the Ruby Red interior...2017- 392 Auto-Dynamics Package-Harman Kardon Premium Sound Group- Atturo 285 rear tires-Tazer-Pedal Commander- Red air intakes with screen- Hell Cat...
Taken the day I brought him home, followed by the statement, “no, you may not borrow my car.”
2009 R/T M6 DWBP
2022 Dodge Challenger Scatpack Widebody in F8 green
Drl’s and signals in foglight Bezels
K&N air 5 Airaid throttle body spacer Power stop rotors and pads all around Plastin Bob's resignator delete Hurst rim center cap Hurst automatic accent shifter SRT front diffuser Stock 20-in rims
Check out my insta @tristophoto for more photos of my baby
2020 Challenger Scat Pack Wide Body (Frostbite)
Ordered November 2010, took delivery August 30 2011 Rare color for SRT8 (TO was mostly found on R/Ts and SXTs), but this one is a touch different as it has a paint mix of PVG with HVG and PVR (Tsunami in Japan 2010 caused a paint hold for TO) Sports the Inaugural Edition wheels for 2011 (a.k.a...