BrUiRcNeR BrUiRcNeR is offline
- About BrUiRcNeR
- Rhode Island
- Motorcycling, Shooting Sports, Golf
- Technical Publications Manager
2010 R/T Auto
The Challenger doesn't say something about me...
...it says something TO me!!
- Total Posts: 495
- Posts Per Day: 0.29
- Last Post: Does anyone have knowledge about installing a backup camera 08-20-2015 08:56 PM
- Find all posts by BrUiRcNeR
- Find all threads started by BrUiRcNeR
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 08-13-2013 07:17 PM
- Visitor Messages for BrUiRcNeR
- Last Activity: 08-29-2015 01:41 PM
- Join Date: 01-11-2011
- Referrals: 0
|04:59 AM - BrUiRcNeR quoted movnviol in post What did you do to your Challenger today??
...s a beautiful Caddy movnviol, I'll bet its sentim...
|12:54 PM - SoCalChallengerLover quoted BrUiRcNeR in post Timing chain failure on the Dodge Challenger
Actually, the 1.6L engine IS a...
|06:32 PM - BrUiRcNeR quoted SoCalChallengerLover in post Timing chain failure on the Dodge Challenger
I hear you , but to risk a engine failure...
|05:08 AM - keegs quoted BrUiRcNeR in post Offical PVC Piping Welt Thread - Post your ideas here!
I added the red piping to my d...
|12:44 PM - D'prived quoted BrUiRcNeR in post look at this clown WTF????
Don't look Ethel! But it was...
|05:34 PM - BrUiRcNeR quoted 171sf in post look at this clown WTF????
Ethel wasn't behind him wa...
|01:57 PM - Slidd quoted BrUiRcNeR in post 2015 Snow Storm NorthEast
Neighbors Altima is that snow ...
|06:59 AM - sick'r bee quoted BrUiRcNeR in post HRE Wheels and factory TPMS
Just keep in mind that if you ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|