10ChallSRT8 10ChallSRT8 is online now
Lifetime Premium Member
- About 10ChallSRT8
- Challenger SRT8
- Retired Army MI after 22 years of service
- Spanaway, WA
- Guitars, Cars, and Computers
- Full Time Student on VA's dime
- Engine type and displacement
- Major modifications
- SRT Max Cam, Legmaker CAI, Custom Tune
- Tranny type
- Street Radials Other
- 60 foot time
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- Density Altitude
- Track Name
- Bremerton Raceway
- Link to Timeslip
- 2010 Challenger SRT8SRT Max cam, SLP 25% UD Pulley, Jet 180 T-Stat, Solo X-3 catback, 3.73 Getrag, LMI "True" CAI, and Zeitronix ZT-2 AFR.Cam install and tune by Troy Ding. Idle Video Dyno 31Aug2012: 414hp/410tq Best 1/4: firstname.lastname@example.org mphAll Mods listed at --> 6.1L Hemi Registry #1530 10ChallSRT8
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 10-12-2014 10:01 PM
- Visitor Messages for 10ChallSRT8
- Last Activity: 12-19-2014 03:36 AM
- Join Date: 08-22-2011
- Referrals: 0
|06:22 PM - ROCKMESRT8 quoted 10ChallSRT8 in post First Time challenger Owner
Welcome from Wa State! http://ww...
|09:44 PM - His_Limeness quoted 10ChallSRT8 in post new guy
Welcome from Wa State! I used to...
|10:01 AM - GIancarlo quoted 10ChallSRT8 in post Chevrolet to a Dodge Owner... Can't be the Old School Style
Welcome to the forum and welcome...
|09:39 AM - 10ChallSRT8 quoted YenkoShaker in post Chevrolet to a Dodge Owner... Can't be the Old School Style
Recently purchased the 2014 Chal...
|10:11 PM - 10ChallSRT8 quoted knucklessrt8 in post 1/4 mile times and what is done to your car
latest time- 11.95 at 119mph... n...
|09:44 PM - 10ChallSRT8 quoted jose9640 in post Abusing 6.1
i recently picked up a 09 srt...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|