teddyp teddyp is offline
- About teddyp
- Challenger SRT8
- Long Island NY
- Military aircraft, AirForce, MOPAR Muscle, Family, Rare Bone In Ribeyes!
- NYPD Retired
- Engine type and displacement
- Major modifications
- Magnaflow Comps. Cat back, 93 Octane Diablo Tune, Mishimoto 180* T-St.
- Tranny type
- OEM Street Radials
- 2013 SRT8 6 speed, dual gray metallic stripes, radar red interior, tinted windows and side markers, Goodyear F1 tires. "True" fender pull CAI, 87mm ported throttle to match ported intake manifold by Peakspeed, Mishimoto 180* T-Stat, ********* custom 93 Tune, Magnaflow comp series, Speedlogx front tower brace, MOPAR stage ones, catch can.
- Total Messages: 5
- Most Recent Message: 03-27-2014 08:23 AM
- Visitor Messages for teddyp
- Last Activity: 10-23-2014 07:25 PM
- Join Date: 04-07-2012
- Referrals: 0
|05:23 AM - Indy392 quoted teddyp in post Dang 800 hp and it can barely do 0-60 under 5 sec?!?
Were you running your pro c...
|11:41 PM - teddyp quoted Indy392 in post Dang 800 hp and it can barely do 0-60 under 5 sec?!?
I ran into one of your 911 t...
|11:34 PM - teddyp quoted tensix in post iPhone update blutooth not working
Unfortunately Dodge stopped...
|07:09 PM - tensix quoted teddyp in post iPhone update blutooth not working
Well, I called Chrysler uco...
|09:44 PM - teddyp quoted JB1 in post Billet Stepped Strut Covers In Stock - Satin Or Polished
any pictures of these si...
|07:58 PM - leadwiper quoted teddyp in post iPhone update blutooth not working
Here's what I have; RBZ he...
|03:25 PM - teddyp quoted leadwiper in post iPhone update blutooth not working
Maybe you could try updating t...
|03:19 PM - teddyp quoted 1esotericguy in post iPhone update blutooth not working
Settings>>general>>reset all sett...
|09:50 PM - leadwiper quoted teddyp in post iPhone update blutooth not working
So I did my ios8 updates to...
|09:11 PM - Qjake17 quoted teddyp in post 274 cam story and issues...
I don't know if it has anyt...
|09:34 PM - Justin14 quoted teddyp in post High revving 345 hemi
Why are there so many posts...
|05:13 PM - teddyp quoted randycat99 in post High revving 345 hemi
That's because that is the only...
|09:41 PM - teddyp quoted hemipoweredrt in post JBA Longtubes installed
Can tell a good bump in power with...
|07:57 PM - teddyp quoted sick'r bee in post Lug Nut Problem - too tight!
No 21mm up to 2011, then/now/yo...
|12:04 AM - RT23 quoted teddyp in post Is it just me, or....
|11:55 PM - teddyp quoted TonySal in post Lug Nut Problem - too tight!
What size socket? I have a ...
|11:48 PM - teddyp quoted RT23 in post Is it just me, or....
Installed a Jake brake on...
|09:24 PM - TonySal quoted teddyp in post Lug Nut Problem - too tight!
1/2" breaker bar and socket...
|01:47 PM - teddyp quoted Hal H in post Oil pressure
I'd let the oil temp get a...
|08:13 AM - Hal H quoted teddyp in post Oil pressure
Man, cold start with oil te...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|