ddeennis ddeennis is offline
- About ddeennis
2013 Black Challenger SXT 3.6, purchased 1/31/13, 2.65 rear end
K&N CAI with AFE filter,Fastman TB,lightly ported intake,custom
down tubes no cats,Solo catback,heat managment.
3/15/2014 14.90 @ 95.36 mph 2.20 60ft DA 2361ft
Correct to sea level 14.48 @ 98.14 mph
- Total Posts: 400
- Posts Per Day: 0.53
- Last Post: Thinking about getting an R/T ( used) any years to stay away from. 01-22-2015 04:00 PM
- Find all posts by ddeennis
- Find all threads started by ddeennis
- Total Messages: 5
- Most Recent Message: 08-21-2013 12:44 AM
- Visitor Messages for ddeennis
- Last Activity: 01-23-2015 11:43 AM
- Join Date: 01-07-2013
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Supporting Vendor
- Speedlogix is online now
|06:01 PM - Cuda quoted ddeennis in post Thinking about getting an R/T ( used) any years to stay away from.
Kinda weird I would have to l...
|10:16 AM - nickparkp quoted ddeennis in post CAI question
Reduction of mass, the lighte...
|10:36 AM - ddeennis quoted nickparkp in post CAI question
What makes the full k & n air ...
|12:28 PM - nickparkp quoted ddeennis in post CAI question
Yes a K&N drop in filter or o...
|12:06 PM - ddeennis quoted nickparkp in post CAI question
Yea you're right I would have ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|