CARiD CARiD is offline
- About CARiD
- 2012 Challenger
- I am currently a Dodge Tech Specialist at CARiD
- Cranbury, NJ
- Dodge restoration, car shows, tuning
- Dodge Tech Specialist
- Total Posts: 444
- Posts Per Day: 0.22
- Last Post: Technical questions and assistance with CARiD TechDesk 02-27-2015 05:05 AM
- Find all posts by CARiD
- Find all threads started by CARiD
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 03-02-2013 03:23 PM
- Visitor Messages for CARiD
- Last Activity: 02-27-2015 05:05 AM
- Join Date: 07-15-2009
- Referrals: 0
|06:38 PM - greenknight14 quoted CARiD in post New to challenger talk
Hey, nice mods list! Welco...
|04:42 AM - BW2011 quoted CARiD in post Old school Rear Window Louvers for a modern Challenger
Unfortunately we didn't ma...
|08:31 AM - bernardonuts quoted CARiD in post Lurking for 6 months now I'm in!
... Challenger. Hey CARiD. Here is the last pi...
|11:28 AM - Halifax_Challenger quoted CARiD in post Old school Rear Window Louvers for a modern Challenger
Thanks for the pictures! T...
|02:22 AM - CARiD quoted R/T Bob in post Old school Rear Window Louvers for a modern Challenger
@ R/T Bob - That's really an u...
|03:50 PM - Challenger49guy quoted CARiD in post Old school Rear Window Louvers for a modern Challenger
We haven't tested it on th...
|01:52 AM - CARiD quoted Challenger49guy in post Old school Rear Window Louvers for a modern Challenger
I have a 15, they fit We haven't te...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|