functional hood scoops and other billet accessories for the RT - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

» Featured Product
Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Dodge Challenger Classifieds > Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade

Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for PARTS (No commercial links to sales. NO VENDORS).
**NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread: Buy/Sell Guidelines

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 07:52 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
functional hood scoops and other billet accessories for Challenger RT

Hood scoops 85.00 + shipping...in original packaging (easy install)- these fit SE, and RT (same hood anyway)

5.7L (billet technologies) oil cap cover $20 (missing tiny hold screw, use silicone its better than the microscopic screw anyway)

5.7L (billet technologies) transmission cap $10.00 (uses double sided tape which i can provide - no screws on this part)

these are in LIKE new conditions..... (easy install snap on existing caps)

Sell all in one packet for $105 and i will pay shipping in lower 48 states....

all of these items are in LIKE new conditions...No scratches, tears or blemishes. Photos attached....the scoops alone cost me $123.00 (invoice attached) so this is a a good package for you guys that want to cool down the engine compartment and put a little bling on your engine.
contact me by phone 214 531 2082 or email rking64@gmail.com
dennis

PRICE IS FIRM...its a low price for like new parts...dont be a d&ck and waste my time with low ball offers....
Also, I will ship when your check clears. NO PAYPALS. still doing business the old fashion way...HONESTY and INTEGRITY

I have references on the forum (FIRETRUCK) that will tell you I stand behind my word on every transaction.

SALE PENDING..
Attached Thumbnails
functional hood scoops and other billet accessories for the RT-functional-hood-scoops-challenger.jpg   functional hood scoops and other billet accessories for the RT-billet-technologies-oil-cap-5.7l.jpg   functional hood scoops and other billet accessories for the RT-billet-technologies-transmission-dipstick-cover.jpg   functional hood scoops and other billet accessories for the RT-scoops-invoices.jpg  

Last edited by Big D; 05-04-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Dodge Challenger Classifieds > Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.