Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Benefit for MOPAR enthusiast with lung cancer

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  txshellgirl 
#1 ·
Hello friends, I wanted to reach out to you. My husband injured his rib and went for an Xray and was told he had lung cancer. Apparently I am a very good girl, because a group of ladies that I belong to are organizing a benefit for him. Not your typical benefit. With the help from our car club, Houston Mopar Connection Club in Houston, it is a car show. All vehicles are welcome. It is May 9th in Humble. Live band, concessions, very large silent auction, and who knows who you'll see. Please let me know if you'd like to attend and I'll send you the info. Let's show all our fellow MOPAR brothers and sisters that we've got our friend's back. We expect full remission but 7 weeks out of work for both of us really took it's toll. I'll have my '14 SRT8 Challenger, my son will have his '12 yellow jacket SRT8 and my husband will be in Charlotte, our 71 Charger R/T. I think it will be a great day to meet new friends and maybe catch up with some old ones too. Please consider coming out and showing your MOPAR pride. Thank you!

Reactions: PSM450
#4 ·
Car Show Benefit

Yes it is! Thank you so much for posting this for us! My computer is not playing nice.

You never know who you'll see. Please, come one, come all. My most heartfelt thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.