Dodge Challenger Forum banner

***stolen***

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Hell Ride 
#1 ·
I apologize in advance for this long winded post...

Ok so last night my friends dad's truck was stolen straight from their driveway. This man is the nicest, hardest working guy I know. He uses his truck everyday to make a living.

I have been plastering his truck all over social media, craigslist ect. all day just trying to get the word out. I feel horrible because this man barely gets by as it is and has been battling cancer for the past couple years.

We live in a town just north of Dallas called McKinney. If any of y'all live around here, please keep your eyes open for a 2002 Ford F-350. White with a 6 inch lift and black 18" Method racing wheels. He also has 37" Toyo Open Country M/Ts. The truck also has a very specific exhaust which comes out just in front of the right rear tire.

Like I said, if any of y'all live in the DFW metroplex please just keep your eyes open. His son is offering a $1000 reward for the first person to lead them to the truck. Thank y'all for your time and God bless. -Blake

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Anything bad happen to it? Well......I mean aside from it being stolen?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.