Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums - View Single Post - Alaska...Its Been Awhile
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 11:34 PM
SKi
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Co-sign

Hey Clownfeet, just wanted to co-sign on what John said. I didn't know about the shop in Wasilla. I was directed to a few options in Anchorage that didn't pan out at all. I'm short on time here, so I'll wait till I leave to do the maintenance I wanted to take care of and not have to worry about the crippling shipping.

I can definitely confirm you'd be better off getting the 'Cat, from a straight price prospective anyway. However, there's a lot to say about modding yourself as I am sure you know. You also won't feel like you're missing out on "great weather" while she's on a lift as much as you would anywhere else

Finally, I've not done a KB, but did a Vortech and other mods on my '10 SRT, and helped a lot of club members do their mods (mostly sourced from SpeedLogix while in Germany). I'd love to share my limited 'don't do that' list and snap some photos of the mx.

Look forward to seeing you out there either way!

We have a club! Rhineland-Pfalz Challenger Car Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check us out!

Stock PCP SRT. That's it. (Well, not anymore...)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to SKi For This Useful Post:
Clownfeet462 (03-05-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome