Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums - View Single Post - New Seattle noise ordinance, ridiculous
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 09:49 AM
19johned53

Thanked 4,336 Times in 2,707 Posts
Garage
I may just have to "visit" Seattle to grab a few tickets and head back home. Keep the nerds busy for a day with me and my OEM stock exhaust.

These fools have way more real problems to deal with, but they're just too full of themselves to actually do anything.

On a different note, I finally got stopped by a State LEO here outside my little town last month. I ran into a LEO with a real attitude. OK, didn't have my required front plate on. (It's been over two years without it and no issues). So, he started on that, then my legal tinted windows, and also thought that the car sounded a little too loud too.

I told him sorry about the plate, it's a quick change and in the trunk, and I can put it on right now. Also told him that I bought the car new, with the windows tinted from the dealer stating that it meets tints laws in the State. Guess he didn't like that and started on the "noise". Again, I politely told him that the car is bone stock from the factory, meeting all Federal requirements.

He went to his car for about 5 minutes, and came back with my license. "I'll just give you a verbal warning about the plate needing to be on, and lighten those windows up."

OK and thanks, and we parted ways. Guess he was having a bad day, or just a hater in general. Worst attitude that I've had to deal with from a State LEO.

Maybe he would fit in with the Seattle crowd! lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Past: 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T "Classic" RIP Old Buddy 6/4/15

The Present: 2016 R/T Scat Pack. Factory Options: B5 Blue, 24G Package(A8), WRT Wheels, and Modern R/T Hood Stripe. Engine HP Mods: None Needed. HC Air Box/Tube; DIPs Screen; BT Catch Can; Mopar front Brace;"TA" style side stripes; Mopar '10 Center Caps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 19johned53 For This Useful Post:
Bob Ricewasser (08-15-2018), jakoye23 (08-15-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome