Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums - View Single Post - Hot florida sun?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 08:27 AM
Beachlovers2
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChallenge View Post
I have some bubbles forming at the top of my 8.4 screen, like a separation or something. My car is a 2017 less than 2 years old. Has anybody else had this? Should I expect a new screen installed as a warranty replacement? I've never had a dealer repair on this car and wonder what to expect. Also, I ordered a screen protector (stick on tempered glass) I will not put it on this screen which is trashed, but do you think it may help in the longevity of a new one? One last concern- if I put a protector on the new screen, how can it be removed if desired? The heat just melted the acrylic LT badges on the cab of my Silverado like they were Jello or something!

I am in southwest Florida, when it had my windows tinted. I
also had the windshield clear ceramic tint to help with heat
Not that expensive and it really cuts down on the heat inside the car

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 sublime RT plus / STP, sun roof, Corsa sport
Mopar CAI, Scat Stage1 Mopar PCM,Mopar Front tower strut with billet caps
Billet Technology Catch Can and ID plate ,,Window tint with windshield strip , Mopar trunk mat, dead pedal. Asanti chrome wheels with BF Comp-2 A/S
Mr Kustom Green Challenger puddle lights.Green Diode Dynamics engine bay lights .
Old school pin striping by Dagger Lynn. Headrest embroidered by A~Z Design ,Pedal Commander

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome