Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums - View Single Post - Brakes and Rotors
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Alien Cop

(Thread Starter)
Arrow Brakes and Rotors

Hello Forum members,

Yesterday I went to the dealership. And they asked me to change the brake rotors and pads as they found some hotspots. I changed my factory brake pads to hawk performance track 5.0 once at 15,000 miles and now they are done and dusted at 31,000.
Factory rotors are $2000 for front 2 whereas power stop is selling the front 2 rotors at $850 and I am also getting the pads with an additional payment of $180. The Z26 pads.
Factory pads are $445
Total factory set up is $2445
Total power stop set up is $950

Do you have any other recommendation for Brake rotors and pads set up that you have used before and loved it And of course which would be better than factory rotors and brake pads?

What do you recommend?

I also will need new tires. I thought of going with staggered setup. I was thinking of buying wheels for the rear but I got a pair of rear wheels exactly the same as our factory but not forged wheels. They are asking $221 each. 20x10.5.
The dealership said they can fit 305s into stock wheels but I think it would be better if I go for 20x10.5.

Stock factory Forged wheels with 9.5s OR replica wheels 10.5s but not forged?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome