Of all the gin joints in all the world... - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Challenger Chat Lounge Come on in and visit with your friends... This section is for socializing and 'just for fun' type threads. Please ONLY post those threads within this section **ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,354 Times in 982 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Of all the gin joints in all the world...

Alright, so I keep seeing this Challenger driving around Irving when I am out of the office for lunch or headed home in the afternoons:

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20170718_17_18_14_Pro (3).jpg
Views:	56
Size:	347.7 KB
ID:	858937

And it always catches my attention because it bears a striking resemblance to my own:

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20170721_13_20_07_Pro (3).jpg
Views:	46
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	858945

Now I know my trim+body color+stripe color combo is not all that rare or hard to find if you searched long enough, but having another one the same year model and body color, with the same factory R/T Redline stripe package and wheel upgrade option show up in the same city where I work, and on repeated occasions has got to have pretty low odds of occurring.

Yet here it is, and it's happening to me...

Here's the kicker though - the driver appears to be a rather attractive young lady. And she's obviously smart, so that factors in as well.

I cant help but wonder if this is all more than a big coincidence...could it be...destiny??

Were we destined to meet each eventually? At this time in our respective Challenger ownerships?? Is it fate?!?!

If it is, how would i ever break the news to Mrs Nuke...can I survive the vicious stabbing frenzy that is sure to follow such a revelation...more importantly what is my blood type??

So many emotions...so many questions...i am so confused and lost right now...

2012 Charger R/T with Pursuit pkg. (2018 - ?)
-- The Bacon Hauler
------------------------------------------------------------
2010 Challenger Rallye Redline (2015 - 2018)
2011 Challenger Toxic Orange SE (2011 - 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,353 Times in 2,568 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
Alright, so I keep seeing this Challenger driving around Irving when I am out of the office for lunch or headed home in the afternoons:

Attachment 858937

And it always catches my attention because it bears a striking resemblance to my own:

Attachment 858945

Now I know my trim+body color+stripe color combo is not all that rare or hard to find if you searched long enough, but having another one the same year model and body color, with the same factory R/T Redline stripe package and wheel upgrade option show up in the same city where I work, and on repeated occasions has got to have pretty low odds of occurring.

Yet here it is, and it's happening to me...

Here's the kicker though - the driver appears to be a rather attractive young lady. And she's obviously smart, so that factors in as well.

I cant help but wonder if this is all more than a big coincidence...could it be...destiny??

If it is, how would i ever break the news to Mrs Nuke...can I survive the vicious stabbing frenzy that is sure to follow such a revelation...more importantly what is my blood type??
I think that answered your own question...don't need to go any further down that path.

Just admire from afar and keep your internal organs intact.

the Kandi Kane stripper clock...remember that one? That foreshadows potentially darker events.

2016 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker 23Y pkg (M6) ordered 8/28/15, born 10/23/15, home 11/20/15
Torred / Black/ Ruby Red leather
2009 R/T 27J pkg (M6) ordered 7/17/08, born 10/23/08, home 11/13/08
Hemi Orange / Dark Slate/Light Slate Gray leather
-Sold 9/1/15
The Following User Says Thank You to Hal H For This Useful Post:
Nuke (11-10-2017)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal H View Post
I think that answered your own question...don't need to go any further down that path.

Just admire from afar and keep your internal organs intact.

the Kandi Kane stripper clock...remember that one? That foreshadows potentially darker events.
Hey @Hal H, take a break!
It has got to be exhausting to always be the voice of reason on here!!

<sigh>

I'm sorry, you're right, and I know it...i guess i was just hoping for something more along the lines of "The heart wants what the heart wants."

But you know what my heart wants above all else?
To continue beating!!

And that is Something which would be far from certain if I were to declare my love for another to Mrs Nuke...well, actually, i bet it would still be beating when she extracted it from my lifeless body's carved-up chest cavity, but you know I mean(t).

Anyway, i need to get busy with work or something to keep my mind occupied and prevent it from mourning the death of serendipity that has clearly just occurred.

Nuke, out...or something...whatever
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,353 Times in 2,568 Posts
Garage
Nuke,

things wouldn't be the same without out you casting a long shadow in this existence (in a good way...being 6'8" and the sun being lower on the horizon this time of year...)

Your comic relief and musings on cars / non-car topics are a welcome in the nutso world that work is.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,732 Times in 2,822 Posts
Garage

A Guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 SXT Plus Pitch Black Blacktop Package. Eibach Pro lowering springs. Solo cat back exhaust. Paint and wheels coated w/ CQuartz Finest. DLux on all plastic.
The Following User Says Thank You to A Guy For This Useful Post:
Nuke (11-10-2017)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
[/img]

A Guy
You know, it hadn't occurred to me until your post, but you might be onto something...I have been feeling very paranoid lately, and I swear there is someone following me sometimes...they are always in a white vehicle, not the same one mind you, but always white...they're everywhere I go...I don't know...I think I will sleep in the garage tonight just in case they come for me...I'll have a surprise for them, that's for sure...

BUUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Challenger Chat Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode