Challengers are for the birds!! - Page 4 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Challenger Chat Lounge Come on in and visit with your friends... This section is for socializing and 'just for fun' type threads. Please ONLY post those threads within this section **ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 07:00 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
Virgin snow implies snow that has not been involved in sexual intercourse. Are the winters that long and cold where you are that folks resort to gettin' busy with a snow-bank? I would hope that all snow is "virgin snow".

I believe the phrase is "pure as the driven snow" as in "wind-driven".

Now the differences between "Olive Oil", "Virgin Olive Oil" and "Extra-Virgin Olive Oil" us what's really confusing. Something is either virgin or not. What's "Extra-virgin"? Is that anyway related to "partially pregnant"?
Driven, driven..... I made a mistake, again. I believe it is this age thing. I did enjoy listening to Nuke question the meaning of life over it though! LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2016 Challenger Scat Pack, Billet Silver, A-8, Katzkin leather, Heated Vented seats W/ Heated Wheel, Convenience pkg., Harmon Kardon, WRT wheels, Nav. tinted windows, Modern R/T hood emblem, Tail band, Sunroof, UPR catch can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,354 Times in 982 Posts
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver scat View Post
Driven, driven..... I made a mistake, again. I believe it is this age thing. I did enjoy listening to Nuke question the meaning of life over it though! LOL!
No, no, no...I was questioning the vernacular I had been ingrained with since my youth...my wonderful, albeit misspent youth.

I already know the meaning of life; I am quite certain of it actually.

As alluded to before, I managed to figure it out back when I was in college.

I would go ahead and reveal it to you now, but I feel like the message would get lost amongst the disdain for my, shall we say "methods" of discovery...but whatever man, just because I was walking around in the woods without any clothes on (does a backpack that's too small for a dwarf count as clothing? if it does, then I wasn't completely naked) when I had my Epiphany, that doesn't mean anything. It should definitely NOT be a detraction from the sincerity of The Message.

And yeah, I cannot in all honesty deny that I was maybe...err, probably...errr, well, pretty surely suffering the full blown effects of an overdose on mushrooms at the time (some people will say you cannot OD on mushrooms; don't believe them; they lack the courage and intestinal fortitude to try is all). Nevertheless, I don't see how the two have anything to do with each other.

I mean, I was listening to a Deftones My Own Summer CD that day my Challenger feasted upon that friggin' Prius. Does that mean every one of the band members of the Deftones hate Prius'...Priuses...Priuii, whatever they're called??

No!!

And so neither should the psilocybin content of my grey matter 20 years ago be used to justify an indictment upon any of the realizations that I came to at the same time. Especially when the realizations concern me, you, us, them...everything! Everything about us, and about what all of life is truly about...what it is for...why we are here...

But I digest!

I beseech you, dear friend, dearest of friends @silver scat : don't let your stereotypes and prejudices blind you to the truth or dull the sharpness of my message. For it is the truth that I have, and it is the truth that will someday set us all free!!!

Now, where in the heck did I set my beer....

2012 Charger R/T with Pursuit pkg. (2018 - ?)
-- The Bacon Hauler
------------------------------------------------------------
2010 Challenger Rallye Redline (2015 - 2018)
2011 Challenger Toxic Orange SE (2011 - 2014)
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,777 Times in 2,857 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
Is it just me, or does an evening around the campfire, getting drunk with Nuke sound like A#1 entertainment?
Just don't count on that snow being virgin afterwards

A Guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 SXT Plus Pitch Black Blacktop Package. Eibach Pro lowering springs. Solo cat back exhaust. Paint and wheels coated w/ CQuartz Finest. DLux on all plastic.
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,354 Times in 982 Posts
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

A Guy
You got me all wrong, I doubt I’d even stick around to frolic in a good snow field’s virginity. Something about a truly white landscape that turns me off.

Oh I get it now, I know what creeps me out about the thought of nothing but white everywhere I look: I already embody that same hell’s cape!!

Seriously, my complexion could be accurately described as resembling that of a fish’s belly, and it wouldn’t be an exaggeration!

No really...I can get thousands of micro-sunburns if I wear a football jersey in the daytime with no undershirt.

Pure white every which way I look? Been there; done that; got the t-shirt.

In fact, when I lifted that t-shirt up this morning to check for cigarette burns in the mirror, I just happen to be staring at the right (wrong) angle and now I’m snow-blind for the next 36 hrs!

It ain’t easy being me I tell ya! It’s a full time job, and there ain’t no days off either...
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

A Guy
No no don't count on that.... (HAHAHAHA)
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
No, no, no...I was questioning the vernacular I had been ingrained with since my youth...my wonderful, albeit misspent youth.

I already know the meaning of life; I am quite certain of it actually.

As alluded to before, I managed to figure it out back when I was in college.

I would go ahead and reveal it to you now, but I feel like the message would get lost amongst the disdain for my, shall we say "methods" of discovery...but whatever man, just because I was walking around in the woods without any clothes on (does a backpack that's too small for a dwarf count as clothing? if it does, then I wasn't completely naked) when I had my Epiphany, that doesn't mean anything. It should definitely NOT be a detraction from the sincerity of The Message.

And yeah, I cannot in all honesty deny that I was maybe...err, probably...errr, well, pretty surely suffering the full blown effects of an overdose on mushrooms at the time (some people will say you cannot OD on mushrooms; don't believe them; they lack the courage and intestinal fortitude to try is all). Nevertheless, I don't see how the two have anything to do with each other.

I mean, I was listening to a Deftones My Own Summer CD that day my Challenger feasted upon that friggin' Prius. Does that mean every one of the band members of the Deftones hate Prius'...Priuses...Priuii, whatever they're called??

No!!

And so neither should the psilocybin content of my grey matter 20 years ago be used to justify an indictment upon any of the realizations that I came to at the same time. Especially when the realizations concern me, you, us, them...everything! Everything about us, and about what all of life is truly about...what it is for...why we are here...

But I digest!

I beseech you, dear friend, dearest of friends @silver scat : don't let your stereotypes and prejudices blind you to the truth or dull the sharpness of my message. For it is the truth that I have, and it is the truth that will someday set us all free!!!

Now, where in the heck did I set my beer....
These "truth's" aren't something left out of the Bible were they??? Perhaps something you should perhaps shoot off to Rome?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Challenger Chat Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode