Naming of the car - Page 3 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Challenger Chat Lounge Come on in and visit with your friends... This section is for socializing and 'just for fun' type threads. Please ONLY post those threads within this section **ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 08:30 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I named mine ZIVA after the NCIS Agent. She's HOTand sexy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Conceived - 12-03-08
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Born - 03-09-09

First seen On the truck Easter Sunday - 04-12-09

Brought home - 04-13-09

Mods so far.
Mopar hood props
Mopar locking gas cap
RiderGraphix - Challenger R/T script in gloss black on spoiler
Mopar locking lug nuts
Mopar T-shifter
Mopar Challenger door sill guards
Mopar Challenger car cover
Mopar Cat-back exhaust system

Billet Tech. - Satin Catch Can
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 09:00 PM

Send a message via MSN to afknine Send a message via Yahoo to afknine Send a message via Skype™ to afknine
That Detonator Yellow makes me think of Jenna.......Jenna Jameson. Hot and sexy....naughty too.....lol. My buddy nicknamed my car Corky.....he said "he has retard strength....lol".

2009 R/T 6 speed (Silver)/Jet 180 degree T-stat/Mopar CAI/ Hood struts/BT Catch can/SRT8 springs/ Flowmaster 50s (minus resos)/ Rider 10pc Rally stripes/ Diablo sport tuner(HHP CMR Tune)/ Windows tinted (35%)/Airaid throttle body spacer/Raptor dual shift light /SRT8 struts/shocks(Bilstein)/ 85mm throttle body

post #23 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:24 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by afknine View Post
That Detonator Yellow makes me think of Jenna.......Jenna Jameson. Hot and sexy....naughty too.....lol. My buddy nicknamed my car Corky.....he said "he has retard strength....lol".
Naming her Jenna would be great and all, until I had to explain to the women I call my wife....and her name isn't Jenna. LOL!

2010 DY SRT8 6 Speed
MODS: K&N CAI<>BT Catch Can<>Hurst Shifter<>Side Marker Blackouts<>BlastinBobs Resonator Delete<>BT 12v Delete<>Danko Shaker<>Cuda Tail Light Panel<>GTO Head Light Blackouts<>GTO Fog Light Blackouts<>Nose Badge delete<>Custom DODGE Lettering on hood
post #24 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
My wife has been complaining about the time I've been spending with my
challenger. She says it's like another woman has come between us.
She said she now knows how dolly Parton felt about Jolene.

That's it!!!

I just ordered personalized licence plates with "Jolene" on
them!

My beast now has a name JOLENE!

If u haven't herd the song type in "Jolene dolly Parton" on YouTube and
listen to the words.
post #25 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:43 PM

We named ours "Annie". She was our 25th wedding "Anniversary" gift to each other. The kids just call her the "Hot Rod", but we are sticking with Annie.

Don

2010 Black R/T Auto
Boss 338 Chrome Wheels
Flowmaster Force II
K&N Intake System
Sequential Tail Lights
Shifter Boot
Hood Struts
Functional Hood Scoops
post #26 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
So after the voting on here and every ones comment Autumn Rush did not stick. The car does have a name now... " The Beast " is what I decided to name the Challenger. Any time I do anything to The Beast I always tell my wife and friends " Hey come and check out what I did to the Beast ". After saying this again tonight when I got my BB resonator delete installed and was showing my wife I thought to myself.... I don't need to find a name.... she already has one. So the Beast it was crowned and the Beast it will remain. I'm going to be getting plates this week some time.
post #27 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:21 PM

The Beast it is then! I call mine Delilah. When we are alone I call her Dirty Delilah.............. hehehe!!!!!

Last edited by moparmafia; 04-06-2010 at 07:26 PM.
post #28 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moparmafia View Post
The Beast it is then! I call mine Delila. When we are alone I call her Dirty Delila.......... hehehe!!!!!
Thats to funny, do you beat her after calling her Dirty Delila? LOL!
post #29 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 08:31 PM

Ok - here's a buzz kill. I named mine after my stepfather who passed away 3 years ago. He owned a Cuda and loved the Challenger and muscle cars in general. His name was Gerald (Gerry) hence I name her Geraldine. Sounds like a car name right?

Sean M.
Montreal, Canada

Geraldine: 2010 TorRed Challenger RT Classic Auto

Mods: Diablosport Predator w/DCX tune // CustomFlowmaster exhaust (Super 44's) // C&L Intake // Diablosport Catch Can // JET 180• thermostat // Eibach sway bars // No ESP mod // BT under hood kit // Mopar Interior Package // MyGig w/Nav // Functional hood scoops // HID Lights // Custom Sub enclosure with 10'' MTX Sub and amp // Custom engine cover
post #30 of 331 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 09:25 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I just call mine "The Tank" because its soo mean looking and its gigantic compared to my brothers' 08 mustang haha

2010 Dodge Challenger Brilliant Crystal Black SE

ALL SHOW||NO GO

ACCUAIR||VOSSEN||WIKED KUSTOMS||VORSTEHER DESIGNS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Challenger Chat Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode