New Here and Maybe someone can advise/help - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Challenger Chat Lounge Come on in and visit with your friends... This section is for socializing and 'just for fun' type threads. Please ONLY post those threads within this section **ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
New Here and Maybe someone can advise/help

So, Yes I'm new here, but have been lingering around for some time looking up info and inquires for my Challenger since I got it way back when (2013). Figure it was time to register and ask for assistance in knowledge because maybe someone has gone through what I am right now... Before that, a little about myself in a correlation to this site. I purchased my Dodge back in 2013 brand new, it's all black white R/T stripes and a 6 speed. Joined the military about a year and some change ago as a street to seater and was able to mod my vehicle since I didn't want to trade my car in for an SRT (I like the idea of modding the vehicle to be better and keep it Naturally Aspirated and a daily driver and not supercharged or turbocharged or just flat out trading for a bigger displacement "SRT"). So far I have done the SLP Loudmouth 1 cat back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, Mopar CAI, and SCAT PACK 2.

Now onto my current dilemma... I recently decided to mod some more and since I have a bit of free time in flight school I went ahead and purchased 2 more mods with 2 more after in mind lined up before doing the final big mod. I purchased the JBA headers "coated ceramic" and it's being delivered in a timeframe which I like through Summit Racing... the other was an Edelbrock Victor 2 manifold intake with the fuel rail kit through Modern Muscle Xtreme. Has anyone had issues with MMX? I had ordered that part from them on the 18th and selected 2-day priority delivery, today I contacted them and they all of a sudden refunded my amount paid...

The issue is I checked my account and no refund, there was a back and forth with them via email where I ended up contacting my card account which is a Walmart Debit Visa (Don't ask why; it was for convenience) and they told me over the phone nothing was refunded back to them. MMX said it won't be to the card but a CC processor, but in my head, I'm thinking that won't work. MMX said that they contacted Edelbrock 2 to 3 times on the delivery and they got no response and so they decided to just refund me after I brought it up to their attention...

So has anyone had an issue like this, probably not but worth a shot at asking, anyone had issues with these cards transactions (particularly Walmart) or with Modern Muscle... When I purchased the product it was said it was in stock and expect delivery on the 20th of this month... For those of you keen mathematicians, yeah that amount of money is now floating around somewhere in the nether and not in my account unless you happen to know that a refund transaction like that takes time to return to the account? (which I doubt even for a Walmart money card visa debit card account). Apart from that any recommendations too? I don't want it to seem like I'm just complaining on here and see if my outcry would produce some result but if it's one thing I do enjoy and take away from this site, is that the people have life experiences (wisdom) and there are a vast amount of information and answers that the right one will be found.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Challenger Chat Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode