Pink Dodge Challenger Hat - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Challenger Chat Lounge Come on in and visit with your friends... This section is for socializing and 'just for fun' type threads. Please ONLY post those threads within this section **ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Pink Dodge Challenger Hat

Bought my wife her 2018 TA. At the dealership at the time of purchase they had a Pink Dodge Challenger Baseball Cap. I should have bought it and didn't know how are they are to find. Does anyone know if their local dealer has one? It has to be the Pink "Dodge Challenger," hat. A crazy question but thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 06:28 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Congrats on the T/A!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2016 Challenger Scat Pack, Billet Silver, A-8, Katzkin leather, Heated Vented seats W/ Heated Wheel, Convenience pkg., Harmon Kardon, WRT wheels, Nav. tinted windows, Modern R/T hood emblem, Tail band, Sunroof, UPR catch can.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 06:50 PM

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Are you saying the dealership you bought the car at didn't offer to give you the hat? When my wife purchased her 2015 Durango (used), the dealership gave me a blue MOPAR ball cap.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Live each day like it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ban low performance drivers - not high performance cars!

2013 R/T Classic in Jazz Blue with MOPAR CAI,
MOPAR Strut Tower Brace w/Billet Strut Cap Covers,
and BT catch can.
61,477 miles so far and more to come.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2018, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
thanks for jumping on this is old note - i have since "Totaled," the TA - Lesson Learned "Do not take ANY CAR WITH Z Ties,' up North in winter - DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Have replaced the TA with an RT + and Non Z Rated Tires with All Seasonal Tires - We live in Fayetteville NC & visit family in Dayton . I have also bought my wife a Customize Pink Challenger Hat Here - I have literally look in Orlando when we were there - no pink challenger hat. Side Note - Impressed with the Current Challenger which is on a Mercedes E Class fame - was pulled out of the car but waled away - DODGE -FIAT are you reading This???????????
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2018, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Sorry Walked not waled - Did cry though - The plastic film was still on the rear floor mats -
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2018, 06:54 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJCHemi View Post
Bought my wife her 2018 TA. At the dealership at the time of purchase they had a Pink Dodge Challenger Baseball Cap. I should have bought it and didn't know how are they are to find. Does anyone know if their local dealer has one? It has to be the Pink "Dodge Challenger," hat. A crazy question but thanks.
Just by a pink baseball cap or 2 and send it to. http://azdesigns.net/ They will
Embroider any thing you want.
They did my Headrest and many other members here
Very reasonable price wise .

2015 sublime RT plus / STP, sun roof, Corsa sport
Mopar CAI, Scat Stage1 Mopar PCM,Mopar Front tower strut with billet caps
Billet Technology Catch Can and ID plate ,,Window tint with windshield strip , Mopar trunk mat, dead pedal. Asanti chrome wheels with BF Comp-2 A/S
Mr Kustom Green Challenger puddle lights.Green Diode Dynamics engine bay lights .
Old school pin striping by Dagger Lynn. Headrest embroidered by A~Z Design ,Pedal Commander
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachlovers2 For This Useful Post:
silver scat (05-05-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Challenger Chat Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode