SOLO exhaust on Two Guys Garage - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
SOLO exhaust on Two Guys Garage

Watching a new episode of Two Guys Garage today and they are putting a BBK throttle body on as well as a BBK CAI on a 2012 classic challenger. I was very surprised that they also are putting a SOLO exhaust with the jpipes. Great marketing for SOLO, way to go! I can't wait to get mine on this Spring.
Sounds awesome from the little Clip at the beginning. Wish they would have driven it at the end for us to hear it more.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by thomasgf; 03-09-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 09:15 AM

SOLO exhaust on Two Guys Garage

I just watched that too, very interesting exhaust, I like that they are addressing the drone!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2011 Challenger RT Classic, 6 Spd. Black Clearcoat, STP, Sound Group II, 730N. Window tint, Skip shift eliminator, '11 Clean air duct, BT catch can, LED fog lights, Blastin Bobs glass pack reso delete, Barton shifter, Lock Pick V5 + back up camera, CDV removed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 06:10 PM

I like that they mentioned the challenger being a touring car with its size and weight but also modern muscle. Modern Touring Muscle! Got to love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Did they throw it on the dyno, or did they just throw estimate power gains by mouth?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Est cai and t/b to 40 hp. Hahah
Great for solo though
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 04:50 PM

I happened to run across this too. They showed the car on a lift at the beginning and I saw the J pipes. I was pretty sure what I was seeing, but it was a while before they got to the catback replacement. Sure enough it was the Solo catback they were putting in. Not sure if I missed it but I don't think they ever fired it up with the catback .

I highly suspect there's going to be a Solo catback on my car as soon as the salt is washed off the NY interstate. And I still think I can fit the stock system in the car without cutting it with a lot of bubble wrap .

2011 SRT, 6spd. Toxic Orange

Mods: B&G tune, 180 t-stat, Hurst Shifter, Magnaflow Catback, AEM Air Filter, Web Electric Sequentials.

Last edited by RevmanII; 03-16-2013 at 08:06 AM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the kind words everyone! We are so excited to be a part of that show!!! We were also very happy that they addressed the drone killing aspects of our J pipes. It was truly an honor to represent the Challenger community on that show as well!!

Steve Mariano- Solo Performance Sales
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)

Like us on Facebook!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Vendor Member Section > Solo Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode