Razors edge front strut brace
MOPAR rear strut brace
Hellcat hood & front end
Gloss black painted spoiler, hood, nose and wheels

To be done: Gloss black bumblebee stripe, black gas cap, Hellcat sway bars

See less See more
#6 ·
580 whps at 7 psi of boost, the internals will not take 8+ on stock internals

this is as good as it will get.....more will simply affect reliability dramatically

our common remedy is to replace the short block with the Hellcat short block(we have 9 in stock) and swap springs and pushrods, either use the HC cam or a custom grind, with the HC camshaft and Kooks long tubes and green catted high flow cats, we get 700 + whps depending on boost and supercharger system

big gas heads fully ported and different pulleys and the limits are off......we have a 2013 SRT with a KB, making 1k whps........1,300 with a slight shot of nitrous.....

the Hellcat short block is absolutely the way to go, compare to building a big expensive short block $5,000 to $7,500, you can buy a HC short block minus cam for less than $4k.

Everything you need to convert a 6.4 Challenger/Charger for approx $6500.

Luke>:)

#7 ·
580 whps at 7 psi of boost, the internals will not take 8+ on stock internals

this is as good as it will get.....more will simply affect reliability dramatically

our common remedye is to replace the short block with the Hellcat short block(we have 9 in stock) and swap springs and pushrods, either use the HC cam or a custom grind, with the HC camshaft and Kooks long tubes and green catted high flow cats, we get 700 + whps depending on boost and supercharger system

big gas heads fully ported and different pulleys and the limits are off......we have a 2013 SRT with a KB, making 1k whps........1300 with a slight shot of nitrous.....

the Hellcat short block is absolutely the way to go, compare to building a big expensive short block $5,000 to $7,500, you can buy a HC short block minus cam for less than $4k.

Everything you need to convert a 6.4 Challenger/Charger for approx $6,500.

Luke>:)

Luke,

Say I buy an HC short block instead of fitting Mahale slugs and Molnar rods into my 6.4. Will all my 6.4 ancillaries bolt onto the 6.2 block? I would of course upgrade the springs, pushrods and cam but would keep the stock heads.

That $4K price is VERY tempting!

Reactions: 1 person
#8 ·
Done my Luke at Steve White Motors

Magnuson supercharger @ 7 PSI
MOPAR
Kooks headers & midpipes
Razors edge front strut brace
MOPAR rear strut brace
Hellcat hood & front end
Gloss black painted spoiler, hood, nose and wheels

To be done: Gloss black bumblebee stripe, black gas cap, Hellcat sway bars
WELL DONE! Love it! :)

#9 ·
^^^ The everything for $6500 is the real story here! I'm not assuming the full build of the OP here, but to be at 580whp with a quality set up...Man, if I was closer.

To Psyopgoat, SWEET BUILD and how is the new power??? :)

#19 ·
Great car! Subscribed.

Luke, I've been going back and forth on the idea of picking up a Hellcat but the loss in trade and added sticker cost has me wondering if it would be cheaper (and more fun) to add a supercharger to my Scat Pack. Without forging the internals, what's the shop time needed for you guys to add one? Wish I still lived up in Charlotte when it comes to this stuff!

#21 ·
Did my own Magnuson install and it took me two weekends working at a slow pace. I could have had it done from
start to finish in probably 10 hours had I drank less beer, bullshitted less and took the damn crash bar off and
sat the tranny cooler and stuff off to the side. The whole "you can drill the crank with a 90 degree drill" BS! Just
take the dang crash bar off!

Reactions: MuscleCarProf
#44 ·
That's how she snagged Luke ;)

A Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.