2014 Ride of the Year - Page 4 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
ROTM This is a contest for the community to choose which car is the Ride of the Month

View Poll Results: Who should be 2014 ROTY
January - stan_c 1 1.22%
February - VenomBee 10 12.20%
March - 11RTMayhem 2 2.44%
March - DougandMichelle 6 7.32%
April - vichris Withdrawn 32 39.02%
May - Rallye Redline Rob 3 3.66%
June - RunningWithBeers 3 3.66%
July - Swiftjr 4 4.88%
August - 19johned53 3 3.66%
September - no1marine Withdrawn 6 7.32%
October - SanDiegoSRT 4 4.88%
November - movnviol 3 3.66%
December - Homegrown 5 6.10%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-24-2015, 06:36 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Congrats to all the Challengers. Its tough building a show winner but the fun is in the Building!!!

BW

2009 Dodge Challenger SRT 9.20et 150 mph
449 Aluminum Hemi
Arrington Apache Heads
Kenne Bell 4.2LC KB 148mm Throttle Body
Big Azz Cam Motion Camshaft
Triumph Performance Wheels (Street Cruising)
Bogart Racing Wheels/Double Bead Locks with 28x10's
DTP On The Keyboard
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sons of Confederate Veterans Louisiana Division

2015 Dodge Hellcat SRT aka White Trash
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat SRT NMCA Street Outlaw 94mm Turbo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buckwheat For This Useful Post:
VenomBee (01-28-2015), vichris (01-25-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 08:43 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1marine View Post
It was not clear until published that new members could not vote....and this should change for future polls that paying members only can vote!

My car club was here for a holiday party and they logged in from my computer and voted for me and I asked some others to vote who are also HUGE Mopar and car folks who will now be active members and were not even aware of this site.

The administrators emailed me about the large numbers of votes and I explained this to them days before the close but saw no need to publish this because the complainers will complain not matter what!

Nothing sinister here!

I am so happy Venom Bee won! I always greatly admired the car!

I hope this clarifies..

no1marine
DUDE..........Wow you would have been way better off with your tail tucked between your legs and just stayed down in your hole. Your post raises more questions than answers. YOU are dishonorable. You are dishonorable because you not only cheat but now you also try to deceive us. As a fellow VET I am ashamed of you. You are no #1 Marine in my book......you bring dishonor to your service.

First off your first sentence is all totally untrue. There are a slew of us here who are not "paying members" who voted. You don't need to be a "paying member" to vote. You just need to be a contributing member, and NOT someone who just made up an account for the sole purpose of voting for YOU.

The fact that a large number of those fake accounts were generated from YOUR computer during a supposed "holiday party" makes it even worse. Note the date this POLL started.....January 8th. The "holidays" were over.

Unless there's some special "holiday" on Jan 10th or 14th or how about the 16th?????

It was never published that "new members could not vote. New members can indeed vote and you don't need to be a "paying member". You just have to be a REAL person not generating accounts from YOUR computer, OR a person who is interested in Challengers but not making an account for the sole purpose of voting for YOU.

Dude,.............. did the moderators really have to spell it out for you, NOT to cheat. You had at least 39 votes disqualified????? WTF...... Ya nothing sinister, just dishonorable.

no-zero-marine..........Go crawl back into your hole, and play with your imaginary computer generated friends partying on your imaginary holiday.

BTW I would never have mentioned a word about about this whole episode IF number zero marine had not posted this nonsense and tried to justify his cheating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MODS: White rally stripes, Sequential tail lights, BT GWE engine bling, Sill guards,
Torque Thrust Wheels, JBA exhaust, Hurst line locks & shifter, Hood pins, Fastman TB
Strut tower brace, Billet strut covers, Custom embroidery, Drake fuel door,
Splash guards, Quarter side scoops, T/A hood, Engine rebuild with

forged internals, Whipple 2.9L SC

PB 11.60 @ 120mph

Last edited by vichris; 01-25-2015 at 08:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vichris For This Useful Post:
wasp392 (01-25-2015)
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 09:50 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Someone just showed thier true colors! I held my tounge when some posted how "honorable" Vichris was for withdrawing! No, he withdrew because he did the same damn thing but had others do it! I was very upfront with the administrators!

Go ahead and name call and throw a tantrum but you just showed who you really are Vichris.......

I'm done with this thread.......the true winner WON and that's all that matters

Vichris get a life man you need help!

MODS:
EXTERIOR:
SMS Hood, Petty Garage Rear Spoiler INTERIOR: Barton 6 Speed Shifter UNDER THE HOOD: Magnuson 12lb Supercharger, Kooks Headers, Kooks High Flow Cats, Flowmaster Outlaw Cat Back Exhaust, SpeedLogix 87mm Throttle Body, Mahle Forged Pistons, Molnar Forged Rods SUSPENSION: Mopar ACR 2 Coilover suspension, Mopar ACR Sway bars, Mopar Upper Strut Brace front and rear
WHEELS: BBS CH-R Wheels & Nitto NT-01 Tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 11:07 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Someone just showed thier true colors! I held my tounge when some posted how "honorable" Vichris was for withdrawing! No, he withdrew because he did the same damn thing but had others do it! I was very upfront with the administrators!

Go ahead and name call and throw a tantrum but you just showed who you really are Vichris.......

I'm done with this thread.......the true winner WON and that's all that matters

Vichris get a life man you need help!
Ya, I would be through with this thread too if I were you, you low down skunk. You will note Mr zero marine that ALL of my votes still stood in the final poll. NONE of my votes were fake members and none of my votes were disqualified. And how dare you accuse my friends of cheating you dishonorable ground pounder.

I PUBLICLY withdrew because YOU made a sham of the poll. No one is throwing a tantrum.....just responding to your blithering foolishness. And then to top it off you don't even have enough respect for yourself to just shut up and lower your head in SHAME.

We all note that you have as much as admitted that you cheated.......ya,.... be done with this thread....go crawl back in your hole, you dishonorable turd.

BTW no disrespect to Venombee or any of the other ROTY qualifiers (except for no1marine). There are some amazing rides that were chosen for ROTM last year including number zero marines ride.

Its a damn shame that number zero marine refused to let it show on its own merits and instead made a joke of the whole process. ............

Last edited by vichris; 01-25-2015 at 12:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vichris For This Useful Post:
wasp392 (01-25-2015)
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Thank you so much guys! I've had a lot on my plate the last two months and this just made my day! What an honor! Great rides on here! I am very appreciative of all the votes! Thank you again!

"Killer Bee" Challenger
PG serial#08
392 SRT S/C
Performance work completed by Arrington in Martinsville, VA
Petty's Garage Performance Package completed in Level Cross, NC
I'm also working on an AAR 'cuda conversion on a 2009 SRT Challenger! Follow the thread! It's gonna be Cadatastic!

The Following User Says Thank You to VenomBee For This Useful Post:
rghoskins (01-28-2015)
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Sorry but my CHALLENGER is not a CUDA! Nor am I trying to make it one! I put on a different grill thats all because the 2011 grill is garbage! If the 2015 grill fit I would install one.

Don't make assumptions!

Semper Fi
Mike
As a Marine myself and served my time I am very proud of your car! I love your car man! I have it saved in my pictures of cars I admire! You have some great touches! Have a good night Leatherneck!
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-28-2015, 06:36 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vichris View Post
Ya, I would be through with this thread too if I were you, you low down skunk. You will note Mr zero marine that ALL of my votes still stood in the final poll. NONE of my votes were fake members and none of my votes were disqualified. And how dare you accuse my friends of cheating you dishonorable ground pounder.

I PUBLICLY withdrew because YOU made a sham of the poll. No one is throwing a tantrum.....just responding to your blithering foolishness. And then to top it off you don't even have enough respect for yourself to just shut up and lower your head in SHAME.

We all note that you have as much as admitted that you cheated.......ya,.... be done with this thread....go crawl back in your hole, you dishonorable turd.

BTW no disrespect to Venombee or any of the other ROTY qualifiers (except for no1marine). There are some amazing rides that were chosen for ROTM last year including number zero marines ride.

Its a damn shame that number zero marine refused to let it show on its own merits and instead made a joke of the whole process. ............

Guys,
You both have really nice rides and I always check out what you guys are doing to your rides because you guys have some neat ideas. I hope ya'll can put all the controversy to rest. Thanks again for your kind words about my ride.
Billy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenomBee For This Useful Post:
PSM450 (02-01-2015), vichris (01-28-2015)
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Venombee

Semper Fi Brother! Your car is smokin hot and I am so very happy you won ROTY!

Hope to meet up sometime and swap Corp stories!

no1marine
The Following User Says Thank You to no1marine For This Useful Post:
PSM450 (02-01-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > ROTM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode