Sigh - I should have listened to
.... I actually got the car back Wednesday (was ready Wednesday *morning*) and after getting it home and doing a good "inspection", here is a list of the issues I found. Some of these are just pure corner-cutting and some are just the result of laziness and sloppy work... I'm taking the car back on Tuesday to go over the issues with the estimator (who has been my contact) and the General Manager of the body-shop. I'm giving them a chance to correct the issues before taking my complaints "up the ladder"....
I'm very happy with all of the paint work - it matches perfect both in color and texture. They even blended the fenders with the doors, which is not always done on "simple" colors, such as white, from what I understand. Just some alignment issues and the "corner cutting" issues like 5 out of 11 plastic rivets missing in the hood seal and the missing push-pins...
Also - just to be clear - the passenger fender and hood were repaired instead of being replaced (which I'm ok with - the damage was very minimal).
1. No foam blocker (5112925AE) in new drivers side fender - can see from drivers door door-jamb all of the way through to front end of car (circled part in picture):
2. Not sure what else, if anything, is missing behind fender, such as "Silencer Wheel House" (68240961AC).
3. Drivers side rocker cladding is loose behind front wheel (side where fender was replaced) - missing/broken clips? Suspect entire rocker cover needs replaced (68185193AF) since I don't think they sell the clips separately - or clips on cladding may be broke (not sure how it is secured)
4. Passenger-side front hood corner not lining up properly - too high (cannot fix with underhood hood adjuster knob):
5. Front of hood, where repaired, is not lining up with bumper cover properly (lower than bumper cover)
1. General bumper cover->fender alignment on passenger side
2. Repaired passenger fender is not right on inside
3. Hood-to-radiator seal is missing 5 out of 11 plasic rivets
Minor Issues:- can probably take care of these myself, but annoying nonetheless
1. Drivers side *rear* wheel liner is missing push pins at the bottom, so it is extremely loose, allowing water to get in easily - suspect someone removed them to use elsewhere (no other reason to touch the rear wheel liners)?!?! I took one push pin from rear passenger well so at least both sides are somewhat secured at the bottom.
2. Paint overspray on left side of engine, near bottom of engine cover
3. Paint overspray behind passenger-side lower grille