Stars and Stripes Challenger - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 01:28 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks cool and I like that Dodges is the first to offer something like this. Bronze Brembos look sweet on F8 with black rims. I am not sure that I would jump at this, especially for the package price, but look forward to seeing some on the road soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 09:55 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Stripe packages and “special” editions keeps it fresher. Aging platforms need something, new generations have been pushed back and who knows if and when they will come out.

The cars still sell so investment in new generations doesn’t come. The danger here is if sales drop, they may say why invest in a car that makes us no money. Accountants are running FCA and this may be a bad thing for Dodge.

Until then, I look forward to the 50th anniversary decal package next year, (and maybe a different engine)

I do like these stripes and would like to see the different colours. Whether it’s worth it, is for each buyer to decide for themselves.

Johnnymopar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 SRT8 SS 6spd.
Bought June 2009 - Sold August 2017

1970 Plymouth GTX - current project

Last edited by johnnymopar; 04-13-2019 at 02:33 AM.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 04:53 PM

Garage
Wonder what it would cost to add all that stars and stripes to mine.. lol

That's definitely a hot car. Exactly why I bought this color.

I hate vinyl though, was looking at a red T/A but it had vinyl all over it for a bit cheaper then mine and it had more bells and whistles.....

I said to the salesman are they going to cover every part of this vinyl and hes like they should.... nope bought the one I wanted instead.

2018 Fate RT She-Hulk
Is that a Dodge Challenger? Yup and you can't drive it..
That's a nice Dodge Charger! Sorry whats a Dodge Charger..
I'm sorry your wife made you buy a Minivan..
Can you drive that thing in the Winter? Hell Yeah hold my Beer..

Last edited by F8HemiRT; 04-13-2019 at 04:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 10:00 PM

As an active duty military member, saw the headline, and a whole lot of Hell Yeah, saw the description and pictures, whole lot of MEH, for me. I think they could have done a bit more, and what’s with all the bronzed out stuff...bronze is represented virtually nowhere in the military, except Bronze Star medals...

2012 Blue Streak SXT
The Following User Says Thank You to btcaub For This Useful Post:
pdx.challenger (04-14-2019)
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 04:52 PM

That’s hot. I like this merely because of the stripes and the interior stuff. You can’t get a stripe on a Challenger from the factory anymore apparently.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 08:13 PM

Very cool!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Dodge Challenger News & Polls > Dodge Challenger News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in