Top 10 Best Roads to Drive in the US - Page 3 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 12:01 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Driven half of them.

Challenger R/T, B5 Blue, 6-Speed TREMEC, Blacktop Package, Cold Weather Group.

Built March 30, 2016.

Mods: Straight pipes from the cat back, MOPAR cold air intake, MOPAR front tower brace, MOPAR Stage 1 springs, MOPAR black hood pins, Direct Port Inlet Screens on both inner headlights, center of engine cover painted B5, MOPAR stainless door sills, MGP brake covers, debadged "DODGE" from between tail lights, under hood beverage emblem decal MOPAR, and military decals in engine area.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 12:55 PM

Garage
Hana was my favorite of the bunch. Did that in a Jeep!

2016 Challenger SRT, Razor's Edge Strut Bar, LMI CAI, Petty's Garage Sway Bars, Eibach lowering Spings, Eibach front control arm, adjustable camber F&R, BMR rear trailing arms, Potenza RE71R tires...
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 03:13 PM

I've driven sections of Rt 66, The Denali highway, the Cherohala Skyway, a good portion of the Blue Ridge Parkway and am planning on driving the Tail of The Dragon this fall.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 03:33 PM

I've driven a few, hope to add a few more, and will probably never drive some others.

I've made trips to Key West on both the original and the current Overseas Highway. The original was pretty narrow. The old Bahia Honda bridge was certainly exciting if you met an 18-Wheeler

I've driven the sections of the Blue Ridge Parkway numerous times and length of the Parkway and Skyline Drive in a '84 Chrysler Laser XE Turbo.

I've driven the Tail of the Dragon in a '96 Chevy Trailblazer, a '99 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, a '05 Pontiac GTO, and again just this past June during the Mopar Meet in the Mountains weekend in my '15 Challenger SRT.

I'll be adding the Cherohala Skyway at the end of July --- though it will be in our '17 Durango R/T.

Rollin Isbell

2015 SRT Challenger - B5 Blue, Sun Roof, M6, Barton Shifter, Mopar T/A CAI, Mopar Front Strut Brace
2017 Dodge Durango R/T - Granite Crystal, Sun Roof, A8, Mopar Running Boards, Mopar Bright Pedals

Last edited by Wizard of Iz; 07-03-2018 at 03:46 PM.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 04:41 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
I drove Lombard street in 1969 when I was stationed in San Diego. I grew up within pitching wedge distance of Route 66 outside Chicago and have driven probably 1,500 miles (or more) of it. I also drove the Blue Ridge Parkway, Tail of the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway about 5 years ago and well before I got my Challenger. I was driving a Sebring convertible with auto stick and the Tail was a fun drive with it. I'm hoping to make Tail of the Dragon in the Challenger in late August. I have a 15 hour drive where I'm going and will have to see how far out of the way it will take me.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Live each day like it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ban low performance drivers - not high performance cars!

2013 R/T Classic in Jazz Blue with MOPAR CAI,
MOPAR Strut Tower Brace w/Billet Strut Cap Covers,
and BT catch can.
61,477 miles so far and more to come.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 01:39 PM

Bryce canyon Ut.to Rock springs wy.Highway 12,bar none..

Last edited by coobie; 08-05-2018 at 01:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Dodge Challenger News & Polls > Dodge Challenger News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode