Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2011 RHB Unconnect Firmware update

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Dallen33 
#1 ·
I have a 2011 SRT IE with the "RHB" stereo. Just curious if anyone has update their firmware. When I enter the VIN on the Uconnect site is states that my car is up to date. My iPhone 6s will not connect via USB and the bluetooth quality is horrendous. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this. Thanks.

#2 ·
The Bluetooth module is separate from the RHB. Search the forums circa 2012 to see how to update the BT module. There was a very helpful member that was a regular on a Jeep forum that got us an upgraded firmware. Mine went from horrible to bearable. The module is located behind the glovebox to the right and that is where you need to get the firmware version off the label. Use a cellphone to take a pic. If someone already updated and did not put another sticker or note on the module there is no other way to know. The upgrade is done through the USB in the center console.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.