Hello everyone! With only 15 days to go, if you haven't registered yet for the GTALx 2019 - Mopar social/charity event supporting PCAS sponsored by Authentic Performance, perhaps this list of prizes to be raffled off will get you off the fence. Remember, it doesn't cost anything to register and the registration prize (pictured above) will be drawn using the names of those who have registered. You have to be present at the event to win the item.
Register here until May 25th - https://arcg.is/14r0XO
Now for the FANTASTIC raffle prizes - they include:
- a full Solo Performance Inc. catback exhaust system
- 2 full StreetEdge coilover kits from The Suspension Source
- a full billet trailing arm kit and Demon/Hellcat supercharger pulley remover from AAD Performance
- a HellRaiser supercharger pulley from Paul Georges of TeamHellcat Inc. and TeamDemon
- 3 gift certificates totaling US$1500 from Billet Technology
- 5 gift certificates ($50 ea) from Auto-Links towards paint protection services
- a $200 gift certificate from Brightside Customs towards custom powder coating services
- 2 $50 gift certificates from Black Cat Custom towards custom instrument cluster faces
- hats and clothing items to be bundled with other raffle items from Brampton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat
- 2 gift certificates from Gregg Mc Pherson at BrushGroove towards custom underhood airbrush work - value $900
- one night complimentary stay for the 2020 GTALx - The Event at the Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton
- 1 custom designed hoodie from Don R Brown
- 2 Amazon Echo 3rd Gen from Adam Fox at Esri Canada
- one pair of outdoor speakers, 1 pair of 6x9 speakers and one pair of 6.5 coaxial speakers from Kaption Car & Home Audio
- 3 US$100 gift certificates from Legmaker Intakes, LLC
- 3 US$100 gift certificates from Lighting Trendz
- Chris Glover and the Parts team at Longman's Woodbine Chrysler have donated the early registration prize bundle and other items to be bundled with other prizes
- Mill Finish Industries has donated one set of custom engine mounts for LX body vehicles and one set of custom engine mounts for WK1 body vehicles
- Fred Luke from Mark Rainford Auto Centre Ltd. is donating a $100 gas card
- Chris Vesters is donating some Matco tools apparel
- Mitch Avey and Vinyl Wrap Toronto are donating a $500 gift certificate towards wrapping services
- Dan VanHorn is donating a 2020 season pass to the Modern Street HEMI Shootout series - value US$700
- Tony Kurz from MorePower Performance is donating one certificate for 50% off a MorePower performance cylinder headwork package, one certificate for 25% off a MorePower head and cam package and will have show only specials to upsize the displacement of 5.7/6.1/6.4 engines - total value of certificates is $1500.
- Mothers Polish has donated 288 small bottles of California Gold car wash liquid to be included with their donated goody bags along with other items
- Murphy's Law Distillery Ltd. is donating a bundle of 3 products
- Rachel Lee and Peter Pang from Nextmod have donated 250 Mopar decals to be included in our goody bags
- Karen Doerrie from Nutanix Canada is donating a $400 gift card to The Keg
- PJs Auto Spa is donating two baskets of Adams car care products
- Prostate Cancer Canada Network - Brampton and Jim Dorsey will be donating an item to ber included with another raffle item
- ReBadge Design & Graphics, LLC has donated 3 gift certificates totaling US$200 towards custom badging
- RockAuto.com has donated a $25 gift certificate and 250 magnets to be included in our goody bags
- Unifor 1285 has donated a beautiful desk clock and 4 bundles of product including hats, BBQ sauce and clothing to be included with other raffle items
- Scott Haverkamp has donated a Windsor Area Modern Mopar Fun Basket containing various Mopar centric items
- High Tech Tint Plus has donated a Momento M5 dash cam
- Vic Grof from Carquest Auto Parts has donated an underhood worklight and portable battery booster power pack.
- Mike Frim of MicksPics Sport Photography Plus will be providing photography services.
Thank you to all the organizations who have supported us through donations for the first time this year and thanks to those who have continued to support us for the past few years.
Your generosity means the world to me and the folks at Peel Children's Aid Foundation and your donations directly benefit children and families in need.
Thank you. Your generosity last year, coupled with the generosity of the attendees allowed us to raise $4K. This year, we hope to surpass that amount!
The map showing where people are travelling from to attend the event has also been updated -
That's all for now. Raffle rules will be posted in the near future.
We'll hope to see you on June 1 for what should be a day to remember.