Best Upgrade So Far - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2015, 01:42 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeBobX64 View Post
Ever experience the notch-y-ness of the stock shifter, and if so does the Barton address it??
Installed the Barton, bad ass shifter, but the notch-y-ness is still present. Has nothing to do with the shifter, has to be an internal tranny problem. Took mine to the dealer before I swapped out the shifter and they tried to stick me with a new $2,000.00 clutch, said mine was worn out, I said bull shit! So notch-y-ness continues, but the Barton definitely is a major improvement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Vendor Member Section > Barton Industries

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode