Thumbs up - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up

You know those customers take advantage of discount sale deals, who order something . . and give international addresses . . . then ask for delivery to USA, but not yet, wait until I get there . . . then change their mind again for a different US address . . .

Well that was me ;-) But I now have a Barton shifter installed in my Challenger. Less than an hours work from opening the door to getting back out again, including continuing a text conversation of a lovely lady I'm hoping to invite into passenger seat, if not the back seat ;-)

As a design engineer, impressed with the fit and finish and the fact it fitted where it should ;-)

I might have to remove a spring or two to reduce the effort into 5th/6th, but thumbs up to Barton for putting up with one of "those" customers at a sale price ;-)

Bri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 02:13 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just ordered one of these for my 2013 R/T, I kicked the idea around for a couple months, install from the driver's seat took about 90 minutes, the video they have might have cut off some time but, I just went for it. The stories I read about how much better it makes the shifting I thought had to be motivated for a discount, the cars only 5 years old, "it can't be that bad." Wrong! It can be, and was. Very glad I decided to buy and install, going back is never happening, the OEM shifter will go in a box incase I get the itch to get a newer one at some point, but I hope someone else drives it with that pos shifter Dodge found on the floor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Vendors > Barton Industries

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

« Big sale!!! | -
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode