Importing to UK Europe IVA test - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
2015 Challenger Information & Discussions This area is for general conversations about the 2015 Challengers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 04:23 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Importing to UK Europe IVA test

Anyone imported a 2015 on Challenger to UK and got it through the IVA test ?
I see there are quite a few in the UK already so it must be possible and the 2015 models seem to have
the amber rear turn signals already but not sure about the side turn signals fog light etc and also they
want the speed display in both KPH and MPH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Premium Member

I'm not familiar with the IVA test, but I can at least answer a few of your questions.

The rear turn signals are red on all cars here in the U.S.. The fronts are amber. The Challenger doesn't have side turn signals.

On the 2015 and up Challengers, you can switch the display to say MPH, or KPH but pressing a couple of buttons on the steering wheel.

2016 SXT+ Airaid CAI. Fastman ported throttle body. Bright pedals. Billet Technology catch can. Petty front shock tower brace. 1 of 524 Plumb-crazy SXT's for 2016.
The Following User Says Thank You to MEKrunner For This Useful Post:
Roberts SS (03-11-2018)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 05:13 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEKrunner View Post
I'm not familiar with the IVA test, but I can at least answer a few of your questions.

The rear turn signals are red on all cars here in the U.S.. The fronts are amber. The Challenger doesn't have side turn signals.

On the 2015 and up Challengers, you can switch the display to say MPH, or KPH but pressing a couple of buttons on the steering wheel.
That's what I thought about the lights being red but after watching a few vids on YouTube they appear amber so maybe some optical illusion going on there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 09:56 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberts SS View Post
Anyone imported a 2015 on Challenger to UK and got it through the IVA test ?
I see there are quite a few in the UK already so it must be possible and the 2015 models seem to have
the amber rear turn signals already but not sure about the side turn signals fog light etc and also they
want the speed display in both KPH and MPH
Hello , I am trying to homologate my car for france, and face couple of situation also, I need to do a couple of modifications .

I did send the car to the special department for import registration last week, and i am now waiting to have the full list of what need to be change.
and same the light was a long list, as reverse light, side marker...............

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > 2015 Challenger Information & Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode